San Antonio Spurs official thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Tim Duncan ballin outta control tonight baby!!!!
21 pts, 16 reb, 8 ast, 5 blks

Haters wishin the GOAT was fallin off, he just aint gettin the minutes he used to.
It's kind of funny how many people doubted him...

"he's too old, he don't got it"

"he's hurt, he ain't the same"

He got healthier and he's doing it!

SPURS!

Apr 20, 2003
Hell yeah Sav..... Me n my lady were watching it in the room and my son was asleep in between us hahaha when McDyess hit that tip in I screamed my lungs out and woke his lil ass up! It was great game from start to finish, I give credit to the Lakers for keeping themselves in it with that 15 point comeback cuz I was like aww shit here comes the old Spurs blowing lead but luckily we had the game winning basket with .2 seconds YEEEEAAAA .

Feb 14, 2004
Haha good shit. I was at work watching the final seconds in the lounge, and a co-worker and I war hooped as soon as soon as we seen that shit lol

Dec 4, 2006
That shot was lovely.....told my boy "watch, they gonna score with little time left"

and then he says "bet it, 50 they wont do it"

next you know he getting 50 outta his wallet.....

Playoffs are approaching us quite rapidly, i'm predicting the Spurs will contend with the Lakers for the West if it becomes reality it'll be a solid 7 game series in which i wouldn't mind Spurs taking it back. I think Gino, Park, Duncan deserve one more ring before the 3 decline as the age has caught up with Duncan already as he his minutes have drastically fallen.

I enjoyed the last finals when they matched up against Detroit when Big Ben and Rasheed were still solid.

Sep 17, 2005
San Antonio Spurs playmaker Tony Parker will be sidelined for between two and four weeks because of a strained left calf muscle, the NBA club announced on Monday. The Spurs, who own the NBA's best record at 49-10, said French star point guard Parker will not join his teammates on a trip to Memphis and Cleveland this week after suffering the injury in a Sunday victory over Memphis. The injury will keep Parker out when the Spurs host LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat on Friday, the first meeting of the season between the NBA powerhouse clubs, and the reigning champion Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. google.com
Injury bug finally hit the Spurs, hopefully George Hill will show out in these big games against Miami and LA.

Feb 14, 2004
Hopefully the injury bug doesn't follow them into the playoffs. I have faith in George Hill, though. I think he'll do good enough.