SAD DAY FOR GIANTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I just had to say that what Peter Mcgowan decided was bullshit. Barry has been sellin out the stadium for who knows how many years straight. I understand some of the bullshit moves he has pulled over the years. But the fuckin owners and presidents and GM and all that bullshit, were the ones who let him get away with it. They overly bent over backwards for him, then all of a sudden at the end of his career they decided they're sick of it. You put up with his shit for the past 15 years then you boot him out on his ass? He's our best player or was, and it ain't his fault we been losin. Shit they owe it to the fans and to Barry to be back for his last year. But it will never happen. And I can see why he hasn't played in the past couple games either, he's fuckin pissed and I would be to if I was him. Fuckin ridiculous.

Jul 25, 2007
^^^^no im not. Barry's next goal is to go for the next milestone which is 3,000 hits and i think he can do it. Shit with all the pressure of beating the HR record, I think he can do it!

Sep 12, 2002
ArYo said:
I just had to say that what Peter Mcgowan decided was bullshit. Barry has been sellin out the stadium for who knows how many years straight. I understand some of the bullshit moves he has pulled over the years. But the fuckin owners and presidents and GM and all that bullshit, were the ones who let him get away with it. They overly bent over backwards for him, then all of a sudden at the end of his career they decided they're sick of it. You put up with his shit for the past 15 years then you boot him out on his ass? He's our best player or was, and it ain't his fault we been losin. Shit they owe it to the fans and to Barry to be back for his last year. But it will never happen. And I can see why he hasn't played in the past couple games either, he's fuckin pissed and I would be to if I was him. Fuckin ridiculous.
I agree should have left the option open for bonds to return in case other free agents this year cant be signed to the giants

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
ayo4yayo said:
^^^^no im not. Barry's next goal is to go for the next milestone which is 3,000 hits and i think he can do it. Shit with all the pressure of beating the HR record, I think he can do it!
But see he cant dh on the giants if you havent realized that yet......

Apr 25, 2002
herm96 said:
I heard there a chance he might go seattle or texas. I hope goes to yankees.
I think Texas has realized that they need pitching, I can't see him going there.

Unless they wanna let him pitch, like they did with Jose Canseco.

Canseco asked his manager, Kevin Kennedy, to let him pitch the eighth inning of a runaway loss to the Boston Red Sox; he injured his arm, underwent Tommy John surgery, and was lost for the remainder of the season, leading him to suffer further indignity and ridicule.

Apr 5, 2005
Man we had to get rid of him. He ate up $15 million this year. We could use that money to sign some young prospects. Come on! We all love Barry, but he is damn near at the end of his career. He can;t even fuckin field. He doesn't even play 1 full year. Why keep him around longer? The Giant's did him a favor by signing him for a year to break the record in a Giant uniform. Its time to move on. Sure he sells out crowds, but we aren't not winning any fucking games! When was our last winning season? This move had to be done.