SAD DAY FOR GIANTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2004
what do u expect the Giants to do when bonds still wants to be paid 19 mil? the team has put off rebuilding for too long. Farm system sucks, the current roster sucks. 3 lousy seasons in a row that resulted in no player development.

And who really believes when bonds says hes just playing for a ring? if that was true he would have signed with another team a couple years ago.

Feb 2, 2006
Canseco asked his manager, Kevin Kennedy, to let him pitch the eighth inning of a runaway loss to the Boston Red Sox; he injured his arm, underwent Tommy John surgery, and was lost for the remainder of the season, leading him to suffer further indignity and ridicule

bahahahahahah
hdsakljlkhd.s
didnt canseco also let some ball bounce off his hat for a home run
lmfao @ that shit

Feb 2, 2006
barry might go to angels
there was some talk about that happening
dh so his kness wouldnt fuck up any more then they already are

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
UCDgreek said:
Farm system sucks, the current roster sucks. 3 lousy seasons in a row that resulted in no player development.
There's talent coming up in the lower levels, both pitchers and position players....it'll be interesting how things work out until these guys are ready (2-3 years min.)...

Jan 5, 2006
man have you seen your farm system lately, its waking up.. we got some pretty good prospects.. our pitching is pretty solid, just gotta get a true ACE in the number 1 spot, move zito to 2nd or 3rd spot, our bullpen could use some work. Our hitting just aint happening, we need to go for a few hitters and another pitcher maybe.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
discuss650 said:
man have you seen your farm system lately, its waking up.. we got some pretty good prospects.. our pitching is pretty solid, just gotta get a true ACE in the number 1 spot, move zito to 2nd or 3rd spot, our bullpen could use some work. Our hitting just aint happening, we need to go for a few hitters and another pitcher maybe.
Somebody needs to start a 2008 Giants ideal/wishlist roster thread.....

Apr 25, 2002
All 4 the Bay said:
Man we had to get rid of him. He ate up $15 million this year. We could use that money to sign some young prospects. Come on! We all love Barry, but he is damn near at the end of his career. He can;t even fuckin field. He doesn't even play 1 full year. Why keep him around longer? The Giant's did him a favor by signing him for a year to break the record in a Giant uniform. Its time to move on. Sure he sells out crowds, but we aren't not winning any fucking games! When was our last winning season? This move had to be done.
Ditto...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
short said:
barry might go to angels
there was some talk about that happening
dh so his kness wouldnt fuck up any more then they already are

I DOUBT HE GOES TO THE ANGELS HE DOESNT FIT THERE SCHEME AT ALL...

I BET HE ENDS UP WITH TAMPA BAY OR KANSAS CITY A TEAM THAT DONT GOT SHIT GOING FOR THEM AND THAT WANTS TO FILL SOME SEATS.

Sep 25, 2005
i heard a little birdie say that the Dodgers and Twins are talking.

Twins are asking for Matt Kemp AND Clayton Kershaw. theres only 2 or 3 Superstars in baseball that can command that much in terms of prospect in a trade.

only 1 Twin thats becoming a freebie

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The only reason they would want to keep barry at this point would be for when he retires his final hr he hits would be in a giants uniform, honestly they dont need him fuck bonds. His me only attitude has fucked up the giants for years now.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
All 4 the Bay said:
Man we had to get rid of him. He ate up $15 million this year. We could use that money to sign some young prospects. Come on! We all love Barry, but he is damn near at the end of his career. He can;t even fuckin field. He doesn't even play 1 full year. Why keep him around longer? The Giant's did him a favor by signing him for a year to break the record in a Giant uniform. Its time to move on. Sure he sells out crowds, but we aren't not winning any fucking games! When was our last winning season? This move had to be done.
I almost guarentee they could have got Bonds for a bargain this year. I don't understand people sayin we have to get rid of Bonds to win, last time I checked he is still one of the most feared at the plate. If some young prospects come along in the offseason then yeah I could see them bouncin Bonds to sign other players. But the fact they didn't even leave the option open is ridiculous and disrespectful. When I heard the reporter ask Peter McGowan, "Did you discuss with Bonds about coming back for less money?" McGown said and I remember exactly, after he paused for 10 seconds then said "NO IT DIDN'T REALLY COME UP." Which means not even for $5 mill they would have brought him back, they just wanted him gone. I understand all the moves he can pull, but they are the ones that let him get away with it for so long. Now just bam outta here. Regardless of what anyone says the move went down shady.

Apr 25, 2002
ArYo said:
I almost guarentee they could have got Bonds for a bargain this year. I don't understand people sayin we have to get rid of Bonds to win, last time I checked he is still one of the most feared at the plate. If some young prospects come along in the offseason then yeah I could see them bouncin Bonds to sign other players. But the fact they didn't even leave the option open is ridiculous and disrespectful. When I heard the reporter ask Peter McGowan, "Did you discuss with Bonds about coming back for less money?" McGown said and I remember exactly, after he paused for 10 seconds then said "NO IT DIDN'T REALLY COME UP." Which means not even for $5 mill they would have brought him back, they just wanted him gone. I understand all the moves he can pull, but they are the ones that let him get away with it for so long. Now just bam outta here. Regardless of what anyone says the move went down shady.
Boo fuckin hoo...
Who cares if Bonds can still hit the ball..he cant run the bases well and he's horrible in the outfield...IMO if the Giants want to field a competitive team they need to go after some more guys with speed because of the way the ballpark plays. I dont care if Bonds made under $1 mil..its time to fuckin move on. Get over it.