SACRED GOT GREAT NEWS FOR THE SICCNESS.NET!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
One of the bay area's biggest producer has joint the Sacred family!
He's not just one of the biggest but he is also one of the best!
Here's a lil run down of his work!

Mac Dre and Andre Nickatina: A tale of 2 Andres
Tech n9ne:lost scripts of k.o.d
Brotha lynch hung: dinner and a movie
Andre Nickatina: horns and haloes 2 and 3
Ap9:the grinch
Ap9: reality check
Ap9: I am legend
Cognito: automatic
Mac dre: for the streets

He's been on multiple Thizz nations and Hella other shit!

Yes the extraordinaire producer Freddy Machete!!!!!!!!!!!
We have been bless with a real producer he want be pulling no P diddy's lol.
Real talk we got big love for siccness so thx for ya'll support...Big thangs about to pop off stay tuned in!!

Here's some pics of the Sacred camp at the Murderdog photo shoot yesterday!
(S.B.,Danked Out,Krypto,Freddy Machete and Raka Dunn(Los Rakas)

Feb 5, 2006
Good shit, Freddy Machete is dope. Still waiting on that AP.9 album he produced.

bruh was jus talkin bout that. its comin!

SACRED gon go another notch higher. freddy machete no joke. got way more history on them credits too. i know bruh worked with some big artists. his beats are retarded!

Feb 18, 2011
Freddie Machete is fuckin raw!!!That "Reality Check/Last Sad Song" beat is 1 of my favorite beats ever..Can't wait to hear Danked Out/Sacred Fam over his shit..has the potential to be amazing..

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
wait what? you saying you didn't hear the other song before you made your beat? this just a curiosity thing cause you always hear beats that sound the same and think if it's possible people just make the same thing.. you sick tho bruh.
no the first time I heard it was when someone posted it on therealtechn9ne.com but you know theres only so many melodies one can come up with its bound to happen ya dig?!