S.P.M/DOPEHOUSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2009
folks, just because there are a bunch of pedo's south of the border dont mean shit... in fact, I'd just leave that out of the equation cause in America we KNOW they touch babies down there & it's just as disgusting as it is if they were up here.

I AM PROUD OF MY RAZA .... IN AMERICA AND SOUTH OF THE "FAKE" BORDER.... REGARLESS OF WHERE THEY AT.....

I DONT CONDONE TOUCHING BABIES OR LIL KIDS.... THATS SICK MINDED......
IM SAYING IN "OUR" CULTURE AS HISPANOS THAT HAPPENS...
WHAT DO U THINK A QUINCE CEREMONY IS 4? ITS THE PASSAGE FROM GIRL 2 WOMAN....
CO-SIGN

AND PLUS THAT 14 YEAR OLD WASNT RAPED

BELIEVE IT OR NOT ON HOW THE STORY GOES IS THAT SPM MET HER AT STRIP CLUB ( YES SHE WAS ONE OF THE STRIPPERS) SO MOST LIKELY SHE LOOKS OLDER AND THEY ENDED UP HOOKIN UP AND THATS HOW THAT HAPPENDED

ONLY REASON WHY THAT CHICK CAME FORWARD WHEN SPM WAS FACING THOSE CHARGES IS TO BLEED HIM IF HIS MONEY

US CHICANOS SHOULD KNOW THATS WHAT THESE SHADY CHICKS DO AINT NO DENYING THAT

IM GONNA BE LAUGHING AT YALL WHEN HE GETS AQUITTED THIS YEAR OF ALL CHARGES CAUSE THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE AHAHAH

May 19, 2004
folks, just because there are a bunch of pedo's south of the border dont mean shit... in fact, I'd just leave that out of the equation cause in America we KNOW they touch babies down there & it's just as disgusting as it is if they were up here.

I AM PROUD OF MY RAZA .... IN AMERICA AND SOUTH OF THE "FAKE" BORDER.... REGARLESS OF WHERE THEY AT.....

I DONT CONDONE TOUCHING BABIES OR LIL KIDS.... THATS SICK MINDED......
IM SAYING IN "OUR" CULTURE AS >LATINOS< THAT HAPPENS...
WHAT DO U THINK A QUINCE CEREMONY IS 4? ITS THE PASSAGE FROM GIRL 2 WOMAN....

WE AINT HISPANICS, WE LATINOS .....COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER THO ..

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lmfao would any of you dudes leave this dude around your 14 year old sister, daughter or cousin while you went to say the store for a beer run?

Simply answer YES or NO starting now...

Apr 15, 2006
Hes a rapper, why should i care about a rappers life. Im buying his CD, his project, and he aint got no songs about molesting kids so its beyond me. You niggas sound like the type of cats who be watching access entertainment and be on Tmz.com I gives a fuck about that shit

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Hes a rapper, why should i care about a rappers life. Im buying his CD, his project, and he aint got no songs about molesting kids so its beyond me. You niggas sound like the type of cats who be watching access entertainment and be on Tmz.com I gives a fuck about that shit
That's all on you if you are down to put money in a chesters pockets. Either way his music is horrible, so yo

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's all on you if you are down to put money in a chesters pockets. But shit hey, some people are raised different I guess.

Jun 28, 2009
its funny how fast this thread went to shit. and people speaking on shit they know nothing of, makes me laugh. unless they have actual physical evidence, its all bullshit charges to be. anyways, these young females today look older then what they actually are. shit is crazy...

May 6, 2007
can't tell a 14 year old from a legal broad
I agree with you, but from what i've heard she was workin at a club or some shit? Im not familiar with texas laws, but in most other states you have to be 18. Im sure he didn't know the girl was 14. But about that sleep over shit, fuck a chester, & his music, he only had 2 good songs.

Oct 17, 2007
ok FUUUUUUUCKKK SPM FUUCK THAT CHESTER HIS MUSIC SUcKS ASS FUUUCK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM ( U ARE A PIECE OF SHIT JUST LIKE HIM ) FUCK HIS MUSIC AND HIM... now if you will excuse me i gotta take a shit hahaha