S.P.M/DOPEHOUSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2006
Just spun The last chair violinist by south park mexican. Fuckin dope, Very dark and deep album just what im feelin, SPM got hella shit out plus all the dopehouse releases.

Dec 18, 2009
from what i hear his appeal is coming up

fyi: they convicted him with no evidence with a 9year old
girls testimony saying that she thinks it was a dream

other then that his music is tight
he's one of my top rappers

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I WOULDNT SPEAK ON SOMETHING I DONT KNOW .... SO I CANT SAY FUCK HIM ....
PERSONALLY IN MY OPINION HIS RAPPIN IS FUKIN TIGHT ..... AND AS A CHICANO RAPPER HE'S MADE MORE FERIA OUT HIS MUSIC THAN ANY OTHER... WHEATHER ITS HOMEBOY OR SCRAP RAPPER... HE LOCKED DOWN AND STILL MAKIN QUALITY MUSIC

Jul 1, 2004
On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested SPM on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old but was released from jail after posting bail.[6] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[2] A Harris County, Texas jury indicted SPM on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when SPM allegedly impregnated a then-13-year old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[7][8] Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year old girls; SPM was held without bail.[9][10] SPM's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the alleged 9-year old victim's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[11] The next day, the girl testified that SPM touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping.[12] On May 18, 2002, a Houston jury convicted Coy of aggravated sexual assault of a child. Coy was sentenced to 45 years in prison on May 30 and ordered to pay a $10,000 fine.[2][13] SPM is currently incarcerated in the Powledge Unit in unincorporated Anderson County, Texas, near Palestine, Texas. Coy is eligible for parole in 2024.[14] SPM's projected release date is April 8, 2047, and his Texas Department of Criminal Justice number is 01110642.[15] There are persistent messages from online posters calling for his release.[16]

LIKE I SAID... FUCK A CHESTER AND HIS MUSIC!!!!

Jul 1, 2004
^^^^ DO U KNOW HIM PERSONALLY? WHERE U GET THIS INFO FROM?
No I dont know his bitch ass personally nor do alot of his "supporters" Google it... its all on the net on news sites about how he fatherd a child with a 14 year old and he didnt know her age but picked her up at a middle school and how he says he took care of his kid... come on man.... thats all bad as a Norteno and a father I say him and his "supporters" can eat a dick. A molester is worse than a scrap, its worse then a snitch.... but some people condone that shit... I dunno if he touched that 9 year old or not but he had a kid with a 14 year old!!!! thats all the proof i need... he admited it... its his blood, his dna.... and i dont give a fuck if he did it or not if my kid says they get touched by anyone Im gonna take action fuck not beleaving her. I hope S.P.M. Dies in prison!!!!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
^^^^ I CANT SAY MUCH ON THAT 9YEAR OLD CUZ IF IT TRUE THAN YEA HE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD ... BUT AS FOR THAT 14YR OLD .... THAT SHIT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME IN MEXICO & LATIN COUNTRIES HOMIE .... THE PARENTS DONT REALLY BE GIVIN A FUCK LIKE THAT ..... I DONT CONDONE IT BUT EVERY ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHOICES THEY MAKE ... MY MOMS HAD ME AT 15 MY JEFE WAS OLDER THAN HER ......

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
YEA ... ITS SAD TO SEE .... HOW R.KELLY CAN GET OFF CLEAN WITH A FUCKEN VIDEO OF HIM PISSIN ON THE BITCH ... AND SPM GOT JAMMED UP WITH NO EVIDENCE ....
THEY JUST HATE 2 SEE A CHICANO DOING THANGS...

Dec 18, 2009
lol and when did the news on tv or newspapers ever tell the real story???
they say stuff like that for ratings
they dont care if the person is innocent or not

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
SPM IS A TIGHT RAPPER..ALL HIS CD ARE SIKK..TIGHT LYRICS AND BEATS.. AND LIKE THE HOMIE SAID SPM HAS SOLD MORE UNITS THAN ANY OTHER LATINO RAPPER OUT HERE..HE WOULD SELL WELL OVER 300,000 UNITS IN JUST MONTHS! THOSE ARE CRAZY NUMBERS TO DO AND WAS SIGNED TO UNIVERSAL RECORDS FOR A KOO MINUTE. MANY PEOPLE CLOSE TO HIM ALSO SAY ITS FALSE ACCUSATION AND IT WAS ALL DONE TO GET FERIA FROM SPM AND THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. PEOPLE GONNA HATE REGARDLESS AND THATS JUST HOW IT IS!!

Jul 1, 2004
^^^^ I CANT SAY MUCH ON THAT 9YEAR OLD CUZ IF IT TRUE THAN YEA HE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD ... BUT AS FOR THAT 14YR OLD .... THAT SHIT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME IN MEXICO & LATIN COUNTRIES HOMIE .... THE PARENTS DONT REALLY BE GIVIN A FUCK LIKE THAT ..... I DONT CONDONE IT BUT EVERY ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHOICES THEY MAKE ... MY MOMS HAD ME AT 15 MY JEFE WAS OLDER THAN HER ......
Bro this aint Mexico.... I Can understand shit happens all the time like this.... I could see if the bitch was at the club and he hit it one night and knocked her up, but the bitch was 13 when they concieved the kid and the fuckin chester picked her up from middle school!!!!! im not even talkin on the 9 year old thats all bad, but all you fools over look the fact that he was 22 fuckin a 13 year old.... and you muthafuckaz condone that shit? get locked up for doing that sick shit and see how much of a norteno the homies think you are.... THAT SHIT IS A NO NO FOR ALL HOMEBOYS!!!!