S.P.M/DOPEHOUSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
HE'S A GOOD RAPPER. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER STUFF, BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS THE FACTS EXCEPT THOSE INVOLVED, BUT HIS MUSIC MOST LIKELY SHITS ON YOUR FAVORITE CHICANO RAPPER.

Feb 23, 2004
JORGE209 SPM IS A TIGHT RAPPER..ALL HIS CD ARE SIKK..TIGHT LYRICS AND BEATS.. AND LIKE THE HOMIE SAID SPM HAS SOLD MORE UNITS THAN ANY OTHER LATINO RAPPER OUT HERE..
do u got all his albums too? like your DRF collection? are they rare also or what? just curios... post some picks of the collection bro if hes that tight like you mention than im sure you got there albums right...JK bro dont

JORGE209 THE HOMIE SAID SPM HAS SOLD MORE UNITS THAN ANY OTHER LATINO RAPPER OUT HERE..HE WOULD SELL WELL OVER 300,000 UNITS IN JUST MONTHS! THOSE ARE CRAZY NUMBERS TO DO AND WAS SIGNED TO UNIVERSAL RECORDS FOR A KOO MINUTE
wasnt he from houston?? that could be another reason why he sold that much.. plus there wasnt that many chicano rappers out like there is now..so everybody jumped on the brown pride band wagon at that time....
JUST MY OPINION...

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
WELL I DO HAVE SUM OF HIS CD'S NOT ALL. I DONT THINK HIS MUSIC IS RARE LIKE OTHERS OR WHAT NOT. AND FYI IM NOT THE ONLY ONE MENTIONING ON THIS THREAD THAT HES A KOO RAPPER! AND SINCE YOU SAY PEOPLE JUST JUMP ON THE BROWN PRIDE BAND WAGON, I WILL SAY NOT TRUE BECAUSE HE RARELY MENTIONED BROWN PRIDE THIS BROWN PRIDE THAT ON THE SONGS WHEN I HEARD THEM..

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
LMFAO

I'm sorry, but dude is fucking horrible on the mic, but whatever floats your boat.

This fucker has a few records where he had run ins with minors, not just one. Impregnating a 14 year old is not justifiable. I don't care if it's standard in Mexico, that just means there's hella dumb asses over there too. He fucks with kids, and it's on record. There is no spinning it.

Jul 1, 2004
Its Really Funny When Other "Rap Niggas" Talk Down On SPM, When I Know For A Fact, That If SP Was In Front Of Them They Would Try To Get A Verse From Him Real Quick, Real Talk SPM Didnt Do Shit, FREE THE S.P.MEX
If thats directed towards me you got me fucked up... I dont care if it was Tupac reincarnated if a muther fucker fucks with kids hes a bitch... fuck a verse and fuck this rap shit! And how the fuck can you say he didnt do shit when he had a baby with a 14 year old.... he admited it was his kid and they did DNA tests!!!! Fuck outta here with all you SPM Dick riders!!!!

THEIR IS NO QUESTION HE HAD A BABY WITH A 14 YEAR OLD WHEN HE WAS 22.... THE PROOF IS IN THAT KIDS BLOOD!!!! IF YOU CONDONE GROWN MEN HAVIN SEX WITH 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS THEN FUCK YOU TOO!!!!

Apr 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
If thats directed towards me you got me fucked up... I dont care if it was Tupac reincarnated if a muther fucker fucks with kids hes a bitch... fuck a verse and fuck this rap shit! And how the fuck can you say he didnt do shit when he had a baby with a 14 year old.... he admited it was his kid and they did DNA tests!!!! Fuck outta here with all you SPM Dick riders!!!!

THEIR IS NO QUESTION HE HAD A BABY WITH A 14 YEAR OLD WHEN HE WAS 22.... THE PROOF IS IN THAT KIDS BLOOD!!!! IF YOU CONDONE GROWN MEN HAVIN SEX WITH 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS THEN FUCK YOU TOO!!!!
I Didnt Know You Was A Rapper Hoime, And If I Wanted To Direct This Directly To You I Would Of Plain And Simply Said "MENTAL ILLNESS", Not "Rap Niggas"

Dec 26, 2004
I only own 1 Lone Star Ridaz CD but also heard alot of SPM/them music. Dopehouse got some good production. Took me awhile to get used to his slow style, plus his voice.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
folks, just because there are a bunch of pedo's south of the border dont mean shit... in fact, I'd just leave that out of the equation cause in America we KNOW they touch babies down there & it's just as disgusting as it is if they were up here.

I AM PROUD OF MY RAZA .... IN AMERICA AND SOUTH OF THE "FAKE" BORDER.... REGARLESS OF WHERE THEY AT.....

I DONT CONDONE TOUCHING BABIES OR LIL KIDS.... THATS SICK MINDED......
IM SAYING IN "OUR" CULTURE AS HISPANOS THAT HAPPENS...
WHAT DO U THINK A QUINCE CEREMONY IS 4? ITS THE PASSAGE FROM GIRL 2 WOMAN....