RYDAH J LKYDE 1ST ALBUM APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
thats weird...my bro in law called me like at noon and said he found my money over bitches cd behind his dresser

Aug 7, 2003
i never thought prince of the projectz came out. thought they were going to call it that but swtiched it to the fly gangsta. ive been bumpin that cd in my car the last couple of days. good cd.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
I liked Rydah when he dropped cds with the Mob Figaz between 1999-2001. I didn't like that Fly Gangsta cd. The production was simple, poor in terms of sounds (repetative and boring) like "Prince Of Tha Projects" or "Bonnie Bitches". Furthermore there are several verses from Rydah on that album where he raps off beat.

A couple of decent tracks, but nothing beyond that in my opinion.

Jun 3, 2002
this album is dope!.........never understood all the hate...........I always liked the "Bonnie Bitches" trac, cuz ertime I played that for bitches they was on one. But me favorite has to be "Not My Style" wit Jacka...........damn, that is a dope trac right there! And of fa'sho "Leave Me Alone"........that beat have me groovin'......classic DRE

album close to classic to me

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
this album is dope!.........never understood all the hate...........I always liked the "Bonnie Bitches" trac, cuz ertime I played that for bitches they was on one. But me favorite has to be "Not My Style" wit Jacka...........damn, that is a dope trac right there! And of fa'sho "Leave Me Alone"........that beat have me groovin'......classic DRE

album close to classic to me
Not My Style
How it Should Be
Leave Me Alone
Fly Gangsta

My favorite tracks from the album, bumping it today just because of this topic now :siccness: