russians are....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
Ivan,Igor,Roman,Olga,Boris,Natasha,Svetlyn,Tasha,SaSha,Maxsim,Nikoly,Allah,Dimitry,Vadim,Valdamir,Viktor,Audrey,Tatyana,Daveed,Sergey,Dima,Archyma,Ulyia,Luvbov.

Do you know any?

Dec 25, 2003
My ex girl was Russian. Most of the girls are hoes and most of the guys are wannabe pimps, but a few are cool. If you can get in enough to join their "circle", you are basically down with all of them. Some of the girls are hot, some are beast ugly.

Apr 25, 2002
Solidous_Snake said:
Russians is coo people. I know a few but they big ballers in M3s and Lexus' and aint really the type that got you're back when shit goes down. Germans are prolly nicer.
I'm russian. shit i dunno what kinda russians u been kickin it with that didnt have ur back.

Mar 22, 2004
I from North Highlands, the russians here are straight up car thieves and chop shop managers. yeah they got M3's and benzes but they're like 4 cars glued together.

But I aint never had no problems wit em

Oct 21, 2004
The only russian I've ever been really down with was a white russian, and those get me split. I've known a couple but they all wore leather jackets and bumped house outta there lexos. That music always got on my nerves.