RUFF NECC & CRIP FACE - ON THE ROLL (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I just cant take no rap music from france serious. Not my thing......
dude already said theyre not from france so dead the blind hatred.

im not gonna lie, this shit was odd... but that beat was ridiculous, first guy was pretty sick, second guy sound like a poor man's mr. shadow.

realistically i wonder why people even play rap? cuz u definitely aint listening to it for the musical value if u wont listen to someone cuz theyre from a next country.

Oct 6, 2005
Niggas from the East Coast used to say that when Og Cali rappers like, Egyptian Lover, Ice T, Sir Mix-A-Lot, and Too Short was trying to get on.

It just might be a market for they shit over there in France....
Sure did... Just like some So Cal n***as don't take that east coast gang banging sh*t seriously either... Like, y'all banging in Timberland BOOTS...? C'mon SON...!

Oct 6, 2005
dude already said theyre not from france so dead the blind hatred.

realistically i wonder why people even play rap? cuz u definitely aint listening to it for the musical value if u wont listen to someone cuz theyre from a next country.
That's not true... Music is tied to culture, regions etc... A Japanese reggae band doesn't have the same credibility that an actual Jamaican reggae band does... Same standards hold true for rap music... G-rapping crips from Amsterdam is a hard sell...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Cool song. I like the beat and the hook the best. Gang banging is international!!!
i know they got some street shit going on in france and the netherlands... but that's why the shit sounds so odd to me... you don't immediately think of crippin when you think of these places

hell, it's still weird to me that they got crips and bloods in new york city

::

Dec 28, 2004
Its just funny to me, people talk shit on out of state crips, bloods, surenos & nortenos. But because ecay uno is in this video, its all love and international bangin is cool here, like somebody mentioned earlier smh.......either way, if the music is smashin, imma slump that.

Im a ecay fan....not feelin this tho

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
France is on a whole other level than the Netherlands when it comes to street shit. Still, there is no real gang bangin. It's more a turf/gettin money thing.

The funny thing about it in Holland is, that they have a very good social system. They don't struggle without a job. Still I understand that people who get the minimum want more and sometimes the easiest/fastest way is the illegal way.

Feb 8, 2009
NH290 UP

RUFF NECC & CRIP FACE - ON THE ROLL (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Music video by Ruff Necc & Crip Face performing On The Roll (Like a dice) | Video directed by: Kizo L'art-chiteckt | Recorded at Grigny Glenn Park (France) | © 2011 [ Tha Blocc entertainment | Frontline Recordz ]

This song has been featured on Siccness' The Left Side vol. 2 and will be released on their latest album
Neighborhood Watch - The Mixtape *ALBUM EDITION*

BUY YOUR COPY NOW!!
HTTP://SHOP.NEIGHBORHOODWATCH-MIXTAPE.COM

For more info please visit the official website at http://www.neighborhoodwatch-mixtape.com

Oct 6, 2005
The shit U sayin duzn't even make sense so get the fucc outta here with that bs.
What I'm saying makes perfect sense but you're European... So I understand your CONFUSION. USA = Birthplace of this rap sh*t, this gang banging sh*t, AND that crippin you're doing! So it's the other way around, Dutch Boy. The sh*t YOU'RE saying doesn't make any SENSE. Looking fresh outta 1992 and sh*t... With your homeboy rocking a CURL... PLEASE...!

Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
What I'm saying makes perfect sense but you're European... So I understand your CONFUSION. USA = Birthplace of this rap sh*t, this gang banging sh*t, AND that crippin you're doing! So it's the other way around, Dutch Boy. The sh*t YOU'RE saying doesn't make any SENSE. Looking fresh outta 1992 and sh*t... With your homeboy rocking a CURL... PLEASE...!
It takes a fool like u to judge somebody by his whereabouts & (life)style. Just listen 2 the words we spit lil' knuccleheaded punk & quit feelin' superior cuz U're from the states & we're roccin the shit that originated there. So what?....
Incase your square azz didn't notice; there's more 2 the world than the country you live in.
We might claim a certain color from there, but THESE streets are real 2, these peoples feelings & our problems are real 2, these trials & tribulations are REAL 2.. so what are u really tryin' 2 say? Just cuz it's FROM there, it can't be adapted & used by "foreigners"? Lame ass reasons just 2 be hatin', if u ask me...
'N about that shit u said about my homie "roccin' a curl", I don't think he did, but even IF he did, muthafucca SO WHAT ....?.... "blablabla this ain't the 90's" ... wow.. is that the best reason u can come up with? obviously we don't give a fucc about fashion. Keep sportin' your skinny jeans if u want to, but if you don't get the philosophy behind this shit we rep, U're at the wrong place homeboy, so move...

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
my nigga c-band fuccin with these cats.. im fuccin with them.. theyre official.. regardless what country they're from.... and their music is decent.. hella better than alot of the damu and rip rappers comin out right now... real shit.. ruffnecc, what up loc? yall gon be ready for this tracc after the start of the year still?