Room Tours, Man Caves and Cribs edition 2011.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003

share your pics and vids. the only thing changing in my room are the calenders and music. so you might be used to this. i did get a new t.v. though and a hdtv reciever.

hope you like it.

share..

Dec 8, 2009
I swear 2 god the sharks outweigh the people here 10-1.

Nice room,looks clean. I'll contribute when my girl get home from work with the camera.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

Nice room,looks clean. I'll contribute when my girl get home from work with the camera.
red dragon, you still haven't contributed the evidence you supposedly had that your ticket story wasn't bs. post that or gtf off siccness for good.

Oct 18, 2003

never trippin. just super sucka duck'n. i know it ain't a crib but i do pay my own rent. i can put my shit up if i want. if you notice it's mostly from cd covers.

yall can ball out on me..

but thanks for being real with it folks with nothing to do but talk shit online yea misery does love company and we got a lot of unhappy followers on the sicc.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Your dog looked uncomfortable being on camera. You sure you should have posted that on the siccness? I don't think he is cool with that.

Oct 18, 2003
i created a video but dont like where this thread is going so im gonna hold off plus my room looks like a hurricane from a landfill blew through it. its like where chew spitters go to die
fuck them..get to it when you can.

you notice dick in the mouth muthafuckas don't make their own threads :cheeky:.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
ill have fun with this when i get home

btw... why do you let ur dogs sleep in ur bed that shit gross.... and u shoulda went out ur room, interviewed ya moms and sister =)