Room Tours, Man Caves and Cribs edition 2011.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I would clown on you, but honestly you do it to yourself. Your room looks like it belongs to a preteen, which isn't surprising considering your immature sense of humor. You feel an undeserved sense of superiority to everyone else on the site. Yet, you continue to post here to show off cars that don't belong to you. You look like you did well in math class but obviously aren't too bright. I mean, nothing I make up about you can be funnier/sadder than the reality.

Now I feel bad, like I just told the oblivious retarded kid that he wasn't normal. :(

Oct 18, 2003
undeserved superiority? lmao! so sidebustin on people on the net isn't some form of superiority?

what a joke. what sense of humor your name? lol fuck'n "oral." 1 class did you see my flunky thread? i don't remember if you were on there i wouldn't be surprised if you were one.

say what you want about the room post yours then talk shit. prolly live like a slob. mark my words when i get my car flipped which i can do in any moment stay the fuck off my threads. the ones you seem to show up on.

i bet he looked on the eat thread LMAO!

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol at him automatically mixing his brain-wires from oro to oral...

google trasnlate oro spanish to english...

I hope this beef doesn't lead to violence... I plead you don't let the tigers loose.
* Po's sum liq for siccness members who aint here no mo' ! *

Oct 18, 2003
real talk. beside the three rap posters everything else has some history to it or story. i smoke in my room and it would leave some obvious white spots.

Oct 18, 2003
did i not encourage others to contribute? this wasn't about a competition. i'm thankful for what i have but i wasn't trying to be any better than anyone else.