Rookie Of The Year Frontline vs The Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
Tas n Doe 4da05 said:
we see locksmith all the time at hilltop mall lookin like mr. bean, just a regular cat like u, me and everybody else
that shiy had me rolling over here. Personally I think Rookies of the year would go to The Federation but since they aren't in it I have to go with The Team. Radio or not it's what we needed to hear in this muthafucla, some Bay music that was radio ready. They get asses moving and they have that cocky swagger that niggas can't stand. I picked up a cd from them for $3.00 when they were in Emeryville straight hustlin cd's in the parking lot before they had that Milkshake remix playing on KMEL. I told my cousin right then that they shit was going to blow up.

Apr 25, 2002
stunt1on1 said:
LMFAO @ frontline being street HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Who gives a flying donkey's ass is they are "street" or not.

The question wasn't "Who has robbed more liquor stores?" or "Who has jacked more old ladies?"

The question was who is better.

Personally I think Frontline has more talent but The Team put out a better album so I vote for a push.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
jay deuce said:
Who gives a flying donkey's ass is they are "street" or not.

The question wasn't "Who has robbed more liquor stores?" or "Who has jacked more old ladies?"

The question was who is better.

forsur Jay.

I'm feelin that frontline.