Rookie Of The Year Frontline vs The Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
TEAM I like em way better after hearing a frontline song 2 much it gets kinda annoying, but the team songs cna be slapped for ages, dont get me wrong frontline is cool

Oct 28, 2003
THE FRONTLINE I like the way they did something original and took some chances. The Production was better, the flows were better and being that LEFT did most of the beats all around the talent level was higher...I like THE TEAMS album, but after a while I got tierd of them talkin about purple and scrappas. I think on the real they both are good and really they do different kinds of music.

May 5, 2002
frontline the better rappers, but the team makes better music. team album way better than the frontline one IMO. EASKI came too repetitive with the beats which ruined it IMO...

Apr 25, 2002
I-ROCC said:
THE TEAM..................AND AINT NOTHIN STREET ABOUT FRONTLINE
not like i'm riding for them, cus i don't even know them cats...
but when my east palo alto rogues had a show, frontline and their richmond crew was there, and they was lookin pretty street to me, and gettin mad respect from all us, and some lil youngstas was tryin to talk shit about frontline outside the club(frontline was inside) an a og from inglewood families ran them off...
look like they get street love

peace and prosperity to all

Jun 13, 2002
THE TEAM , gotta go wit them, their album really grew on me, i was feelin it. Frontline shit is coo, but they seem to annoy me sometimes.

Oct 4, 2004

hard one... both have spitters. I say Team casue thats what Im knockin right now... I say clearer, new bay type shit, frontline wins, but for a newer version of Mob-type shit, I say team...

hard one, but both rep the Bay damn hard ya digg

May 13, 2002
Production wise i liked The Team... I could listen to that album almost straight through with an exception of a couple of tracks. Frontline had a few hits but I couldn't hang with most of the production. I wasn't feeling those rock guitar sounding beats. Don't get me wrong tho the Frontline album had some sick ass songs.

Lyrically these two groups have different styles and rap content. I'm feeling both of em tho.

As for which album I liked better, I'd have to go with THE TEAM.

Oct 31, 2003
They are both representing well for the Yay...I got both cd's and I like them both for different reasons. I like The Team, but I listen to it more for the singles and one of my favorite songs on there is produced by Left of The Frontline. I like The Frontlines album all the way through. They have IMO better lyrics then The Team and I can see The Frontline growing more in the future...plus I see The Team more as two solo artist making a group happen and The Frontline more as a true group.

I like them both, but when I spent my money I felt like I made a better investment with The Frontlines album.