Rolling Stone Article About Kreayshawn & her Debut LP "Somethin’ Bout Kreay"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
You know if you don't post in the thread it goes away like the other 60% of threads created on this site. The funny part is all the Kreayshawn threads get the most replies and you wanna ban him for posting that's just some hatin ass shit. Just don't post in the threads

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
All the more reason to ban. :)
your trippin, dude makes two threads about a bay artists on a bay message board and you call for a ban? Why not just not click on any kreyshawn threads and be done with it? I like her single and support her as a bay artist. I actually read her interviews and watch her blog.

I say ban the people like you who constantly want others banned for nothing...I bet u want me banned after tying this!

BAN 0RO for disrespecting Dubee by having his booking photo up as some sort of sick joke!

haaa

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^ The thing is Reckless has made dozens of threads about Kreayshawn, sometimes more than one at a time. It's just easier for her actual fans to keep tabs on her in a mega-thread that is bumped when there is new music/info/etc in my opinion while also not cluttering the boards as well.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
^ The thing is Reckless has made dozens of threads about Kreayshawn, sometimes more than one at a time. It's just easier for her actual fans to keep tabs on her in a mega-thread that is bumped when there is new music/info/etc in my opinion while also not cluttering the boards as well.
Considering that by "her fans" the process of elimination makes me believe you are referring to me. I have to state that I disagree in the entirety of your statement. I much prefer to click on 12 separate threads, each with a specific, individual update. I also detest your implication that the bart forum specifically would be less cluttered by more meaningful threads.

Dec 4, 2006
Me: Yay! Let's celebrate her new album release with a magic trick! :D pick a number reckless!

Reckless: 8

Me: Square it..

Reckless: 64

Me: now divided it by the original number..

Me: Take away the original number..

Reckless: 0

Me: CONGRATULATIONS! You've arrived to the amount of fucks I give about her music...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Me: Yay! Let's celebrate her new album release with a magic trick! :D pick a number reckless!

Me: Square it..

Reckless: 64

Me: now divided it by the original number..

Me: Take away the original number..

Reckless: 0

Me: CONGRATULATIONS! You've arrived to the amount of fucks I give about her music...
Posting facebook updates on here but changing them to be about Kreayshawn is at least as lame as her music if not more so.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
All I got to say is DAMN! lmao. didnt think my comment would spark up 2 more pages of outcry about it being vital or not lol I wasnt really serious about it being a vital thread. It be cool (imo) but I know nobody would like it to be a vital thread. too many people would get ass hurt about it and it would become a 300 page thread of people hatin'