Robin Williams found dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

i hate to say this (because its kind of dreary at the end of the day), but when anyone chooses to end their lives, thats their choice. no one runs your life but you. its gonna be sad when it happens esp if you havent tied your loose ends before doing it but at the end of the day if you choose to end your shit no one has a better say than yourself. not saying im pro-suicide or anti-suicide, but i do believe that ultimately its up to you if you want to be alive anymore or not. you technically hold the keys to that lifespan way more than others do, no matter what you wanna believe in, you gotta admit that you hold the keys to your life/death more than anyone else and whatever you choose will be how it is.

RIP to robin williams once again proving that money is not the end all to a persons life. you can be rich and still want the fuck out of this 'hell' as you see it.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Guess he had recently been in rehab and his publicist described him as severely depressed lately.

I really enjoyed One Hour Photo

Sadly a lot of comedians tend to suffer from major depressive disorder (clinical depression) and mask it through their humor and making people laugh.