Robin Williams found dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i cant believe it mann,..the guy was so loved world wide,..he was certainly one of my favorite comedians of all time,dude was on point witht he voices,..mann, this fucking sucks big time!....but they say he checked himself into rehab so he wouldnt slipp,..but also for depression,..have u seen his place up in the bay,..just saying he had so much to live for,..i hjonestly think they gave him sum type of fucked up medications and it just got to him,..like sum strong shit!...the whole thing just dosnt make sense,..i know them cancelling his last network show too prolly didnt help the situation!...

..its just sad man!...my hearts heavy right now! :-(

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He suffered from WSAS aka White successful and sad disorder. I can't believe how many of these people have all that anyone could wish for and still can't be happy.
You obviously have no idea how major depressive disorder works. None of that matters to people who are clinically depressed. Doesn't matter if they are black, white, brown or poor, middleclass, rich.

Not saying that suicide is the answer, it never is in my opinion, but we really can't put ourselves in someone who suffers from it shoes. It has to suck to feel really, deeply, depressed all the time for no reason.

Jul 6, 2009
You obviously have no idea how major depressive disorder works. None of that matters to people who are clinically depressed. Doesn't matter if they are black, white, brown or poor, middleclass, rich.

Not saying that suicide is the answer, it never is in my opinion, but we really can't put ourselves in someone who suffers from it shoes. It has to suck to feel really, deeply, depressed all the time for no reason.
I don't understand depression at all. It was just a joke really, maybe distasteful in some peoples eyes. In the end robin would just be happy a couple of us are laughing at him. I sure couldn't find a laugh in any of his stand up comedy

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't understand depression at all. It was just a joke really, maybe distasteful in some peoples eyes. In the end robin would just be happy a couple of us are laughing at him. I sure couldn't find a laugh in any of his stand up comedy
Well it's probably not good to make blanket statements like that with no basis then man. But hey it's your opinion. The world and internet are full of them.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
you have to have intellect to understand Robins Comedy!,..i dont expect sum of the kind of dudes there is on siccness to understand that,..the older cats on here know what it is im talking about!...he was up there with the likes of George Carlin,and Johnathon Winters,..u know,...Legends!

R.I.P to Robin Williams!...there was never a dull moment!