(RISABABY) JUST GOT THIS ON MYSPACE CHECK IT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2006
SD MEGA MODEL "RISA BABY" ON THE BABY KROWN & ALONZO SHOW
Body: MYSPACE SD MEGA MODEL "RISA BABY" WILL BE IN THE BUILDING TONITE FOR FREAKY FRIDAYS ON THE BABY KROWN & ALONZO SHOW.. SO LOG ON AT 9PM PCT AS WE GET ALL UP IN HER BIZ YA DIG! CHECK OUT HER PAGE...www. myspace. com/missbadmami.

ONCE AGAIN WE WILL BE STREAMING LIVE @ 9PM SHARP, CLICK ON THE LINK...www. myspace. com/roadstar106.

WE PLAY & SAY WHAT THE OTHERS WONT!!!!

~THA MAYOR~

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Wait a second......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...I thought that wasn't her? So she called herself ugly (or something along those lines) in that old thread. That's fucking great.

May 9, 2002
Wait a second

...I thought that wasn't her? So she called herself ugly (or something along those lines) in that old thread. That's fucking great.
Nah we caught her slippin. She tried to back pedal...and then disappeared.

ain't that I-Rocc's baby mama?
LOL....i hope not...cus Rocc wasnt doin NOTHIGN to defend her while she was gettin her as TORE THE FUCK up in this forum.

May 10, 2008
L0L @ THIS THREAD. NO I DIDNT DISSAPEAR. SICCNESS ISNT JUS THAT SERIOUS. NONE OF U WILL EVER MEET ME SO NOTHING U GUYS SAY MATTERS.. I DONT NEED ANYONE TO DEFEND ME BECUZ THERE ISNT ANYTHING TO DEFEND TO KEEP IT REAL.. LOL.. AINT NO POINT IN BRINGING THE SICCNESS INTO MY REALITY. UNTIL THE DAY U MEET ME AND SAY TO MY FACE WUT U SAY ON HERE... I DONT CARE..I JUST DONT POST ANYMORE CUZ I STARTED SEEING HOW SOME PEOPLE TAKE EVERYTHING TO HEART. SO YEA. THATS ALL. NO MORE POSTING FOR ME. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE THO. APPRECIATE YA =)

Feb 8, 2003
ain't that I-Rocc's baby mama?
I thought the risa baby model(not sure if its the same female from here) was his main girlfriend I didnt know it was his baby mother.

Anyway it goes she said she dont care about this shit so it dont make no sense to keep making threads with her name in them.

ALSO ONE MORE THING

and dont think about(i know some corny nigga gonna have that 1992 reply saying for me to take my cape off. well i dont have a cap only thing I had close to a cape was was them gucci bed sheets I fucked your girl on but they in the cleaners getting my nutt stains and her pussy juice removed from them.

dueces

Apr 21, 2006
Wait a second......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Why you do my thread like that u fuckin jerk! LOL anywayz did any of yall listen to it? I originally posted this in Southern Cali because this is some Dago shit but I got relocated. I wanted to check it out but my kids was trippin. alonzo sent that bulletin out so it shows she is makin moves. Then after I posted this he sent out a bulletin saying if any models, gold diggers and something else want to be on his show to contact him he only has two slots left for this month. I'm not sure where he is going with this show but if anyone checked it out let me know the content.