RIP SYKO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
This one definitely hurts. Syk was a real one... I remember when he came to my house and we brought the Triton out.. and he knocked out a shitload of beats for a lil bit of nothing.. just showing major love... That night... Dre was there... Syk was there... Big Rudy was there... and all of them are no longer with us. May God Bless his Soul... and look over his kids, I know he was a proud father... was just talking to him the other night... about coaching youth football... this one hurts.
RIP Syk.... much love and respect bro.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Much respect to you D-Sane and og MS I grew up in Merced Ca. listening to all the music and artists you 2 guys put out during my high school years. Those SYKO Street Level albums will always be Fire! I just wanna salute you 2 for all your hard work you put into the rap game. In 2018 I now live 1hr. From Seattle and all ways ask rap fans if they heard of D-Sane or SYKO or Street Level records. Alot of ppl say yea around my town and we talk for hrs about music.

RIP SYKO!