RIP Paul

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Fa shig my nig,

I move in to my new house this weekend, and I got some girls 21st to go to, but its going to be a crackin weekend. A liquor digested and alot of liquor pored out. You should slide wit me to this girls 21st she got some cool lookin friends. I'll be atcha mayne.

Apr 26, 2002
ain't that a bitch. mofo's protectin his girls honor and niggaz is SUPPOSED to jus throw hands, but theze cowards came out blastin. damn. r.i.p. to ur homie. fold.

Jul 9, 2002
TmBlackFlag said:
I was there last year. Lost 2 Close homies on the 80 freeway in vallejo. they veered off the freeway, and crashed into a stop light pole at admiral callahan lane. It was all over the news.
Were they in a Mustang 5.0 with a girl driving? If so I remember that.

Jul 7, 2002
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TmBlackFlag
I was there last year. Lost 2 Close homies on the 80 freeway in vallejo. they veered off the freeway, and crashed into a stop light pole at admiral callahan lane. It was all over the news.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah it was last august, they were in a camry, 6 people. Both my homies in the front of the car. They were the only two to die. Life's a bitch