RIP Paul

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just found out yesterday that my boy was murdered down in Dego. Aparentlly he had a confrontation wit some dudes hittin on some of his girl at a bon fire on the beach. Definately not reason enough to start blastin. He was takin to the emergeny room where he took his last breath. You hear things like this on the news and read about them in the nrewspaper, but you just don't think they can happen to you, or your folx. He attended SDSU and was a good man. Had to get this off my chest.

Rest in Paradise Paul

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P.

I think I heard that shit on the news. The news said your homeboy was a great guy, smart and everything. Sorry to hear that.

Yukon, was he the one that got jumped by some sume guys, supposedly "gangbangers"? They stole some bikes at first then got into some kind of shit. Later on the same guys that killed your friend robbed some tourist and shot at them or something in the bathroom. Is that the same story?

I remember that same night there was some big ass shoot out or something with blacks against mexicans. A lot of muthafuckers were involved and a gang of dudes were shot. Thing is, that story didnt even make the news.

Apr 25, 2002
^Thats it. My folx went to steal their bikes back out the car and all my surviving boys said they remeber looking up and watching the mother fuckas run away after they blasted my boy. I haven't heard of any leads, but I don't see how the 50 coulnd't have something.

Jul 7, 2002
I was there last year. Lost 2 Close homies on the 80 freeway in vallejo. they veered off the freeway, and crashed into a stop light pole at admiral callahan lane. It was all over the news.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm really sorry for your loss man...shit like that shouldn't happen, seriously....tryin to do the right thing and gettin punished for it....Rest In Peace Mr. Paul

Apr 26, 2002
Jack,

Call me up at my house later tonight, I've been camping all last week so haven't been around or talked to anybody. RIP Paul, life's a bitch sometimes.