RIP Nipsey Hussle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Real shit! My niggah, I'm lost for words. A low life niggah, would kill a brotha over some bullshit!!!! You niggahs, need to wake the fuck up! Unity is more powerful than an atomic bomb!!!
You can be in denial all you want but the fact it's the problem are within the community itself. Dumb shit like this happens everyday to people that are not famous.

That's actually what makes it that sad. Because Nipsey was a postive dude. Didnt deserve any of this.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You can be in denial all you want but the fact it's the problem are within the community itself. Dumb shit like this happens everyday to people that are not famous.

That's actually what makes it that sad. Because Nipsey was a postive dude. Didnt deserve any of this.
So, do you feel that someone who isn't famous does deserve any of this? *Rhetorical question*

We get exactly what we get, the universe doesn't have such a term as the word deserving, that's a man-made expression.

Im not arguing with you, agree with you to a certain degree, just clarifying the statements

What makes it sad for me is still no one cares about the real problem, the state of mental health in the US. When I say no one, well it's quite obvious when 99.9999% of news and public commentary surrounding this event has zero to do with the real issue.

Props: GTS
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What makes it sad for me is still no one cares about the real problem, the state of mental health in the US. When I say no one, well it's quite obvious when 99.9999% of news and public commentary surrounding this event has zero to do with the real issue.
A big problem is social media. Trying to be "real" online and showing everyone how real you . apart from Nipseys killer boasting online, theres tons of other Retards that take it to that next level because theyre going Live and dont want to seem like a sucka.

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
A big problem is social media. Trying to be "real" online and showing everyone how real you . apart from Nipseys killer boasting online, theres tons of other Retards that take it to that next level because theyre going Live and dont want to seem like a sucka.
I agree, but that seems to me like a definite mental defect.

We don’t know whether he deserved it or not. Nipsey was one of them dudes that was always in the middle of shit. He definitely wasn’t always a positive dude, he was spitting lot of negative shit just a couple years ago. Dude got merked for trying to flex on the nigga and look where that got him.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
We don’t know whether he deserved it or not. Nipsey was one of them dudes that was always in the middle of shit. He definitely wasn’t always a positive dude, he was spitting lot of negative shit just a couple years ago. Dude got merked for trying to flex on the nigga and look where that got him.
You are totally right but I think he was trying to better himself but that hard when you still stuck around the same people with gang mentaility. I learned that it's best to let some people go if you really want to change your own life. Even if you consider them friends. Away with the negative energy.

So, do you feel that someone who isn't famous does deserve any of this? *Rhetorical question*

We get exactly what we get, the universe doesn't have such a term as the word deserving, that's a man-made expression.

Im not arguing with you, agree with you to a certain degree, just clarifying the statements

No I actually ment that they are many people getting killed over stupid things like in this Nipsey situation but sadly they don't get any or enough attention. It's like people keep looking away till someone famous gets killed. And even then. Their is nothing going on to stop the violence. The cycle keeps going on.

Nipsey. It reminds me of Pac. I wish they had proper guidance and teachings when they came up. They had the intelligence and still got caught up over some stupid shit. Both troubled young men. Not even fully grown and matured yet. Otherwise they would've know better.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You know HATE is involved when you stick around shooting instead of running away after you hit em initially.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
THATS STUPID....YOU STICK AROUND TO MAKE SURE THE JOB IS DONE IF YOU REALLY GOT A PROBLEM LIKE THAT...NO SENSE IN SHOOTING SOMEONE IF YOU DONT WANT THEM DEAD...ANYTHING ELSE IS FAIRYTALES.
Thats what I'm saying. For the shooter, whatever the problem was it was a BIG problem. Mental health for sure could be a problem if you snap that fucking bad. You never know whats gonna set another man off, you could say something that one dude will brush off and the next man will murk you for that same joke. I just found it fucked up that dude stuck around to make sure he was dead.

One of my homies got murdered like that too, dude chased em and gunned em down. In my homies case, It was a paid hit. no regular quick argument would have some nigga chasing you down.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Thats what I'm saying. For the shooter, whatever the problem was it was a BIG problem. Mental health for sure could be a problem if you snap that fucking bad. You never know whats gonna set another man off, you could say something that one dude will brush off and the next man will murk you for that same joke. I just found it fucked up that dude stuck around to make sure he was dead.

One of my homies got murdered like that too, dude chased em and gunned em down. In my homies case, It was a paid hit. no regular quick argument would have some nigga chasing you down.
We don't know the truth no matter what but most of us know what this really was and those of us who know also know we can't say shit about it right. It is what it is.

How many times have we heard if you gon live by it then you gon die by it.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
It is sad to see this because he started business in his city and gave jobs to felons who can't get jobs anywhere else.
He also started programs and built basketball courts for the youth.

What I hate is seeing social media and everyone acting like they were big fans. When I never ever saw those people ever post about him or his music before this. And now he went number one on Itunes.
Why wait till someone is dead to pretend to care and support?
support people while they are alive!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
There seems to be much misunderstanding about True Will … The fact of a person being a gentleman is as much an ineluctable factor as any possible spiritual experience; in fact, it is possible, even probable, that a man may be misled by the enthusiasm of an illumination, and if he should find apparent conflict between his spiritual duty and his duty to honour, it is almost sure evidence that a trap is being laid for him and he should unhesitatingly stick to the course which ordinary decency indicates … I wish to say definitely, once and for all, that people who do not understand and accept this position have utterly failed to grasp the fundamental principles of the Law of Thelema.
  • Magical Diaries of Aleister Crowley : Tunisia 1923 (1996), edited by Stephen Skinner p. 21

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
It is sad to see this because he started business in his city and gave jobs to felons who can't get jobs anywhere else.
He also started programs and built basketball courts for the youth.

What I hate is seeing social media and everyone acting like they were big fans. When I never ever saw those people ever post about him or his music before this. And now he went number one on Itunes.
Why wait till someone is dead to pretend to care and support?
support people while they are alive!
Wise words man.