RIP Nipsey Hussle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Rest In Peace. It’s unfortunate he lost his life over some bullshit. I’ve seen this happen many times. Years back a homie of mine wooped on some fool pretty bad. Well, that fool came back shortly after with a gun and killed my homie on sight. It was a shame my homie got killed over that but some people are fucking mentally ill.

Anyway, He ain’t get killed over no documentary. stop with the crazy conspiracy shit. Let that man Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Rest In Peace. It’s unfortunate he lost his life over some bullshit. I’ve seen this happen many times. Years back a homie of mine wooped on some fool pretty bad. Well, that fool came back shortly after with a gun and killed my homie on sight. It was a shame my homie got killed over that but some people do some crazy ass unnecessary shit sometimes.

Anyway, He ain’t get killed over no documentary. stop with the crazy conspiracy shit. Let that man Rest In Peace.
That's the difference though. Unnecessary carries such variability, especially when you are dealing with emotionally unstable people who have undergone years of psychotic breaks and episodes with little to no actual real legit treatment. No one wants to fix what's broken, now they just want another MF head on a platter. This is why the cycle never will end. We will always be a people surrounded by illness.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
That's the difference though. Unnecessary carries such variability, especially when you are dealing with emotionally unstable people who have undergone years of psychotic breaks and episodes with little to no actual real legit treatment. No one wants to fix what's broken, now they just want another MF head on a platter. This is why the cycle never will end. We will always be a people surrounded by illness.
You’re right on that G.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
:sick: "Also, it is alleged that he suffers from mental health issues, and at one point, might have received treatment at a facility."

And unfortunately, he will instead go to prison and become another rotting carcass until he is one day released to destroy someone else's life again- or get dealt with before then; never receiving any real treatment as I said.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Unity is more powerful than an atomic bomb!!!
There will never be unity as man is and always will be an animal.

Fake people hide behind fake words to prevent them from putting in the actual work to make it happen, hoping that the words somehow convince everyone else to assimilate and succumb to an unknown. This is why we are all in this predicament and is why (in)actions always speak loudest.

Props: NotAllThere