Rid Bone moving to Texas in 2-3 weeks......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
I know nobody gives a fuk about me but I just wanted it to be known right quick. I'm moving to Sea Drift, Texas to live with my lady out there and I'm going to still try to pursue a career. Yo Big Robb, Sea Drift is only 5 min. away from Houston so I'll be back with a "MUCH MUCH BETTER" demo then the shitty one I sent ya. Now, about the concert, I guess with me moving it'll have to be put on hold. What I wanted to do was leave Merced with a final impression and goodbye party for me.......that was the whole reason for what I was going to do. I was going to give back to the community that taught me the ways of life & to the homies who deserved a big event. I guess that'll be for another day. To everyone who hated on me on-line, it was fun........but yal don't really know me. Haha! I'm a young cat with a 21 year old fiancee dawgz....come on......hardly anybody at my age has done as much as I have.

The reason I'm leaving Merced is because I'm tired of all the drama at home and that ol' fag who I'm supposed to call dad kicked me out for the last time so I'm leaving the fuk out. I will come back to Merced in 1 or 2 years with a good album. Please believe it. I also got more oportunities where I'm going to and it'll be a fresh start. No friends......no nothing.....just a fresh start. So umm........I'm out in 2-3 weeks. I already got my plane ticket to Victoria, Texas reserved and payed for.

Yo Big Robb, as soon as you get the money for the Kaoz album, please try to send it a/s/a/p before I leave homie.

If anyone asks you about the concert let'em know I just fucked shit up and rushed too fast and didn't plan thangs. I myself didn't even know my life would change with a few simple cuss words. I'll holla at ya when I come back from the duh-duh-duh-dirty-dirty. I'll shoot you some contact #'s from where I'll be stayin' and shit and also, once I get connect #'s, I'll be sure to shoot'em to ya just in case you would like your artists to collaborate a lil' sumptin' with the artists from here. Well, I guess this'll be my last post for a long while, well, until I get ahold of a computer. I'm at my lady's pad right now on Loughborough. I'll holla at cha or leave a message on yo machine or sumptin' homie.

To all yal, take care and run your lives as smoothe as possible. Don't get too caught up in thangz and bangin' like I have. I will be back hopefully a "MAN" instead of a youngsta still. One luv and leave yal with a blessing to my kinfolk from da town of Merced and the Duece-0-Nina (209)......

Sincerely,
Rid Bone of West $ide Merced..........

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
LMAO!! this CHAR-"ACTER" is a tripp.

I'm moving to Sea Drift, Texas to live with my lady out there
LOL......TO LIVE WITH YO LADY.......RIGHTTTTTTT.

Now, about the concert, I guess with me moving it'll have to be put on hold.
I was going to give back to the community that taught me the ways of life
LOL.......A CONCERT...TO GIVE BACC TO THE COMMUNITY......
WHAT YOU GOING TO GIVE BACC, FREE BLOWPOPS AND BALLONS.

I'm a young cat with a 21 year old fiancee dawgz....come on......hardly anybody at my age has done as much as I have.
YOUS A LIL BOY THATS GETTIN PLAYED AND PUMPED FULL OF SHIT BY A OLDER WOMAN.
WHAT THE HELL HAVE YO DONE EXCEPT MAKIN LAME COMMENTS ONLINE FOR EVERYBODY TO CLOWN ON.

Don't get too caught up in thangz and bangin' like I have.

LOL....DONT GET CAUGHT UP IN BANGIN LIKE YOU.........LOL...
OK...RIGHT YOUNGSTA.

HOMIE....YOUS A TRUE CHAR-"ACTER".
you always sayin some off the wall shit.
i C you the lyin type.

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
thats real dlocc.......this cat has been slangin tickets since he hit the boards.. he was str8 SWEARIN that he was havin this BIGGER THAN LIFE concert but i had a feelin dude was woofin...all hes really tryna do is pretend to be havin a concert in order to get in contact with lables from the siccness...in hopes to send his lil janky demo and get a deal!.....damn...i guess the sheets gettin yanked off all the cyber perps

Apr 25, 2002
To all yal, take care and run your lives as smoothe as possible. Don't get too caught up in thangz and bangin' like I have.

LOL I BARELY NOTICE THIS SHIT......THIS FOO WANTS US TO FEEL SORRRY FOR HIM........FAG

May 2, 2002
I called him out on it before....he used to post on the lowtown records site tellin everybody he was a blood that just kicked it with nortenos...every other post was him tryin to get in good with lowdown and sayin he was gonna be rappin some day and shit....

then he hits the siccness like some OG 16 year old norteno gangsta veteran rapper that's done sooooo much in his hard life of bangin for the bloods...oh wait the norte or whatever he's down for...says he's gonna be on the project affiliated 40oz and a blunt album...then I go to project affiliated's message board and see like 15 posts of him askin to get on it if they like his demo..

He's been sellin tickets since the start yall...I was at that guinness world records photo shoot and seen everybody out there networkin and reppin their labels....this fool was there but I didn't hear nobody named rid bone lettin it be known like he was all over these boards...but I see him in the pic...shiieet, even smokie was lettin everybody know he was tryin to come up in the rap game...this shit is funny as fuck man!!!!

May 3, 2002
Exactly, what Big Oso was saying. Rid Bone was all up on Everyone's nuts on the Lowtown Message Board. He was saying Blood this and Blood that, Now on the Siccness he's saying Norte this and Norte that. Fuck that, Rid Bone you gotta get your shit straight and stop riding on everyones nuts. Just my 2 cents in this bitch and I'm out.

May 3, 2002
Belly_408 said:
Exactly, what Big Oso was saying. Rid Bone was all up on Everyone's nuts on the Lowtown Message Board. He was saying Blood this and Blood that, Now on the Siccness he's saying Norte this and Norte that. Fuck that, Rid Bone you gotta get your shit straight and stop riding on everyones nuts. Just my 2 cents in this bitch and I'm out.

I've been tryin to expose his lame.lyin,nutt ridin ass since tha Lowtown Board and was jus called a hater by other foolz. Atleast now yall see his shit too. kid is a clown for real .... Im Out

M

MrFreeze

you mean you guys arent goin to the concert? LMAO! this fool has more tickets then BASS outlet. im glad someone pulled the sheets off this simp.