richmond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
you feel me, the only thing in stockton we have to stay straped for those oakland foos trippin off stockton homeboys. Even scraps trying to roll deep in the norte bitches in flue and I aint talking about juras either, but I aint havin it, it's a motha fuckin red alert, yeah Brown I feel ya, it's time to recruit some young soldjas to do what's right, click click. -Buster Brown and Hurricane J
Ai pass me the motha fuckin AK, (the beat) it's that scrapa from the other day, sup scrapa, sup leva, (shots fired) sup cucoracha. Damn man that song was hella clean, "Bangin up on this paper cuz you know that I'm real, try to step up and you'll get popped in your grill, ratata ratata big whole in your back banging the norte Cuz I aint down for no scrap.

"Wassup with these wannabe surenos claiming dirteen up in Northern Cali, it's misguided misfits who couldn't hang with real northern niggas, so they decided to wear blue. Weak hoes get no play, fuking wit the norte, automatic gunspray where we gang bang, get stabbed get shot, get the fuck of the spot, get stabbed get shot get the fuck of the block."-Northern Ghetto Boys

Jul 19, 2005
rich

ValleLokoXIV said:
you feel me, the only thing in stockton we have to stay straped for those oakland foos trippin off stockton homeboys. Even scraps trying to roll deep in the norte bitches in flue and I aint talking about juras either, but I aint havin it, it's a motha fuckin red alert, yeah Brown I feel ya, it's time to recruit some young soldjas to do what's right, click click. -Buster Brown and Hurricane J
Ai pass me the motha fuckin AK, (the beat) it's that scrapa from the other day, sup scrapa, sup leva, (shots fired) sup cucoracha. Damn man that song was hella clean, "Bangin up on this paper cuz you know that I'm real, try to step up and you'll get popped in your grill, ratata ratata big whole in your back banging the norte Cuz I aint down for no scrap.

"Wassup with these wannabe surenos claiming dirteen up in Northern Cali, it's misguided misfits who couldn't hang with real northern niggas, so they decided to wear blue. Weak hoes get no play, fuking wit the norte, automatic gunspray where we gang bang, get stabbed get shot, get the fuck of the spot, get stabbed get shot get the fuck of the block."-Northern Ghetto Boys
what's this gotta do with richmond?

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
ValleLokoXIV said:
They think it means crip.I was at an appartments and saw writen in a marker saying x3 crips cuz.I was like pinche wanabee thinking it's about crip when they don't know what their claiming..

Jun 5, 2004
CRAZY SILENT said:
They think it means crip.I was at an appartments and saw writen in a marker saying x3 crips cuz.I was like pinche wanabee thinking it's about crip when they don't know what their claiming..
it was probably asians doin that shit... alot of them fools dont speak english well and they saw x3 shit in blue and got confused.

4 real tho.

Mar 12, 2005
psycho brother said:
what's this gotta do with richmond?
It didn't if you read what Chango said, he said it aint like it was in the 90s and 80s so I was telling him that now a days in stockton, living here in the 90s and 80s was rough alot of racism and gang banging to the fullest, now it's calm with alittle bit of scrap multiplying.

Apr 23, 2005
rose town ryda said:
it was probably asians doin that shit... alot of them fools dont speak english well and they saw x3 shit in blue and got confused.

4 real tho.

I saw tagged "Crip X3" the other day, LOL it was probably some retard fools did stupid shit like that.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
ValleLokoXIV said:
yup, only the arabs that try to come up kick it with cholos, they knock summer nights as if it's the shit, they're just mad because they can't hang with the norte,.
I agree with you on that.Even some other outside clicks will agree.Anyone can easly say their a sureno and start to claim 13.I've seen it.It harder to get into being a norteno 14. I even talked to some 18th st members in the past and they say theirs to many non real surenos now and also will say it's easy to be one of them and they hate it.Norte nomatter what the haters say will alwayz have the most pride in their raza.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
You only say that cuz your from there my cuzzinz from south sac and he tells me that the north is a bunch of square ass blocks with a couple hoods in between and that west sac is a bunch of decoy's looking like gangsters but are about shit...

Thats what he tells me but he's from the south side of sac so what can I expect niggaz always think there sides the hardest.
I lived in South Sac,West Sac & North Sac homie.The difference between the areas is the North Sac is about the Money Making than teritory.The South Sac is more territorial than $$. And the West well it's a lil bit more undercover since the Yolo PD is on the look out,since their building new homes for the upper class people.They all do have their own crimes,banging,drug sales and so forth,but in the north of Sac you will see more crimes and night will more cops flying around with their lights on looking for shooters in drive-by's and car chases than any other part in Sacramento.many people move from living in the north becasue of the high crimes going on and will go to Rancho cordova or north highlands and so on to get away from it all.I guess you have to live Sac to understand..Also was orginaly from Downtown.