richmond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
funny shit, pero real talk, many of you should know this But I want to point it out again, the reason there are hella surenos, is because afghans, and even mideastern people want to get in on it, the surenos and terrorist have ties, supposedly in the news the Eme and some Afghans are trying to compromise for some feria, either way these, bitch ass wannabe scrap mideastern bitches don't know what they're getting their selves into, they think the mexican mafia will protect them little do they know that the norte is different, here in stockton, arabs kick it with foreign scraps, illegal ones and the fakes, and they get all suprised when norteno check em, eh puto you a scrap or a sureno, and the arab looks around to see who he's talking to, and suprise suprise you have a belt saying S and all flued down, bitch you bound to get fucked up.

Apr 23, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
funny shit, pero real talk, many of you should know this But I want to point it out again, the reason there are hella surenos, is because afghans, and even mideastern people want to get in on it, the surenos and terrorist have ties, supposedly in the news the Eme and some Afghans are trying to compromise for some feria, either way these, bitch ass wannabe scrap mideastern bitches don't know what they're getting their selves into, they think the mexican mafia will protect them little do they know that the norte is different, here in stockton, arabs kick it with foreign scraps, illegal ones and the fakes, and they get all suprised when norteno check em, eh puto you a scrap or a sureno, and the arab looks around to see who he's talking to, and suprise suprise you have a belt saying S and all flued down, bitch you bound to get fucked up.

maybe afghan foos b bumpin' to capone-e and then they thinks its coo to claimin sur.

Mar 12, 2005
yup, only the arabs that try to come up kick it with cholos, they knock summer nights as if it's the shit, they're just mad because they can't hang with the norte, fuck terrorist and scraps, even though nortenos are considered terrorist, fuck those who oppose the power de Dios and disturb the peace, but still we only terrorize those who disrespect our familias, varrios, and our enemigos.

Aug 9, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
yup, only the arabs that try to come up kick it with cholos, they knock summer nights as if it's the shit, they're just mad because they can't hang with the norte, fuck terrorist and scraps, even though nortenos are considered terrorist, fuck those who oppose the power de Dios and disturb the peace, but still we only terrorize those who disrespect our familias, varrios, and our enemigos.
^^^^real talk

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ValleLokoXIV said:
^^^LOLOLOL!!!

Jul 19, 2005
black

that's some stupid shit eastern hill is a apartment complex projects and surenos and blacks live in them that's why their cool.But blacks in richmond don't bang sur or eastern hill lol.Blacks and mostly richmond is all surenos they don't get along.There was a riot on cinco de mayo and blacks and mexicans got funk in richmond.I remember me and 2 girls were at a burrito truck and these black guys in a scraper drove by us and were pointing a 9mm straight in our faces no bs just because we were hispanic?

Apr 25, 2002
psycho brother said:
that's some stupid shit eastern hill is a apartment complex projects and surenos and blacks live in them that's why their cool.But blacks in richmond don't bang sur or eastern hill lol.Blacks and mostly richmond is all surenos they don't get along.There was a riot on cinco de mayo and blacks and mexicans got funk in richmond.I remember me and 2 girls were at a burrito truck and these black guys in a scraper drove by us and were pointing a 9mm straight in our faces no bs just because we were hispanic?
hollllll up
what's some stupid shit?
ain't no EASTERN HILL
it was EASTER HILLL and it got torn down

but you don't believe they had black dudes calimin Easter Hill Loco's you don't know what you're talkin about

Apr 23, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
When I lived in Richmond it was:

EHL's - Easter Hill Loco's
RST - Richmond Sur Trece
Night Crawlers - Nortenos Mostly on San Pablo Ave
Park Chester Village - Blacks
The Triangle - Blacks
4th Street - Blacks
6th Street - Blacks
23rd - Blacks
Dodge - North Richmond (obviously black)
SOD - Sons of Death - Asians
AKP - All Kickin it Posse or Piru's - Asians
and some Nortenos that use to be around Barrett Ave. Also I forget the name of they called this spot but it was close to San Pablo it had a bunch of Flat toped appartments and you had to go down a hill to get in to em they had some Norteno set in there but overall sureno's ran the cholo side of things.
So an Afghan dudes claimin' RST?