richmond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 19, 2005
reading the west county times today and it said richmond rated most violent city in cali for its 103,000 population.2nd was compton 96,000 pop.3rd was san bernardino 197,611 pop.4th wasoakland 403,445 pop.5thstockton 274,598 pop.6th sacramento 450,472.7th inglewood 116,537.8th rialto 99,000.9th los angeles 3,864,018.10th fresno 456,663.richmond is 11th in the nation.Damn i never knew there was over 4 million people that live in l.a hella heads.

Jul 27, 2005
J-Boeg said:
^^^yea...respect them for killing people...wtf is wrong with you?? do you have a brain in your head?
Man, Evertime someone Posts somthing about Violence there you are Bringing your "WE ARE THE WORLD" Posts. WTF? Fuck outta Here with your Bullshit man. The World is Fucked up and Me, You and Everyone that dont like it has to Live on this Fucked up Planet. You Dont Like it, Move your ass to CANADA.....The Pansy Capitol of the world. I'm Sure you'll fit in Just Fine You Fuckin Pussy.

Feb 28, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
Man, Evertime someone Posts somthing about Violence there you are Bringing your "WE ARE THE WORLD" Posts. WTF? Fuck outta Here with your Bullshit man. The World is Fucked up and Me, You and Everyone that dont like it has to Live on this Fucked up Planet. You Dont Like it, Move your ass to CANADA.....The Pansy Capitol of the world. I'm Sure you'll fit in Just Fine You Fuckin Pussy.

before replying to my posts, i would appreciate it if you THOUGHT of what you were going to say...what i said was that he was a dumbass for basically congratulating people in richmond for killing other people, if you agree with that than you are a fucking moron, no way around it

C

CCCUser925

actually..the funk in richmond is not even about $urenos or homeboys...is about brothas, drugs and turfs....the triangle...a lil area of north richmond...shit is poppin off wild there...if you're not from there..i suggest you stay outta there...fools will buck wit tha quickness..

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
The NORTE vs. sur war exists in Rich, but wars do seem to be over turf. I heard there's an Asian CRIP gang called Sons of Death, which do not get along with Nortenos. I heard it was because when they were a crew, a Norteno stabbed one of their homeboys. I think it's kind of funny how when their homeboy got stabbed from a Norteno, their crew changed into a CRIP gang. :confused:

Apr 23, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I use to live on 2nd and McDonald, yep Richmond is a shit hole take it from me. I would NEVER LIVE THERE AGAIN.
if you dont want to live there.. move to belmont or foster city. those 2 cities r tha most safest places.

Apr 23, 2005
rudog said:
The NORTE vs. sur war exists in Rich, but wars do seem to be over turf. I heard there's an Asian CRIP gang called Sons of Death, which do not get along with Nortenos. I heard it was because when they were a crew, a Norteno stabbed one of their homeboys. I think it's kind of funny how when their homeboy got stabbed from a Norteno, their crew changed into a CRIP gang. :confused:
i heard theres an afgan surenos in richmond...lmao

May 30, 2003
ValleyEnt said:
You Dont Like it, Move your ass to CANADA.....The Pansy Capitol of the world. I'm Sure you'll fit in Just Fine You Fuckin Pussy.
dont talk about shit you dont know nothing about. yeah canada murder rate doesnt compare to america but its not all rainbows and flowers. Vancouver has one of the highest drug and car theft rates in the world. stop watching bowling for columbine. I've lived in both SF and Vancouver. I hear people talk about how bad the TL is for drugs and crackheads well picture that x100 and you will get vancouvers downtown eastside.