Richmond rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
510-341-925
richmond has put alot of good albums but It seams to be like 1 every 2 or 3 years an by the same folks Lil Ric, CIN, A-1 with other citys in the bay overflowin with mc's why is one of the most notorious citys the quietest?

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Cuss

cats out there be still in that life imm sure alot of em be in and out
richmonds a small city so im sure theres not much of a chance getting away from the hood shit im not from richmond but I had to get out of my city for awhile to make this music twerk
but I dont know thats just a guess

Jan 19, 2003
cause richmond aint as big compared to other citys like oakland and frisco....the more heads you got the more likely theres gonna be a couple cats that actually got skillz and drop a good album............put like this if one city has 50people and another city has 100 people chances are the one with 100people will drop a tighter album sooner than the one with 50 people...you feel me ??? Also just cause you live in a 'notorious' city dosent mean your a good rapper. Ya feel me ?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
JUST WAIT ON DAP DANIEL SHIT CALLED CALI NOT VIRGINIA... HE IN OUR GROUP, HE FROM 6TH STREET IN CENTRAL RICHMOND COMPLETE FIRE.....THE BOYS FLOW IS INCREDIBLE IF YOU WANNA HEAR HIM HE ON OUR MIXX TAPE... DONT SLEEP

N

NASTY NATE

DONT FORGET ABOUT YA BOY NASTY NATE FROM CENTRAL RICHMOND....MY ALBUM IS AVAILABLE NOW... IF U WANNA SWOOP ONE HIT ME ON THE P.M.... 21 TRACKS OF PURE FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2002
Wait for B-DUB of MOBB CIN's solo album to drop...

That's as Richtown as it gets.. 41 St. and Wall St., P-Villa and 1500 connected....

MOBB CIN SHIT!!

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
What happen to Erase E? Mafiosos? Cool-E? Chilee Powdah?

Ey NorKoastal when's that new Lil Ric cd coming out? Ric always come tight!