Richmond rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
i heard of skant he is wit a group called the industry rydaz ive kicked it wit skant quite a few times plus i used to live right next door to his cousin bob or he goes by the name bob-o he had a cut on that young csteroc comp.

Apr 25, 2002
bay_dezinz said:
cause richmond aint as big compared to other citys like oakland and frisco....the more heads you got the more likely theres gonna be a couple cats that actually got skillz and drop a good album............put like this if one city has 50people and another city has 100 people chances are the one with 100people will drop a tighter album sooner than the one with 50 people...you feel me ??? Also just cause you live in a 'notorious' city dosent mean your a good rapper. Ya feel me ?

Naw I dont feel you. The Size of the city hasn't nothing to do with talent. Example Vallejo

Sicc OG
Jul 1, 2002
hometown.aol.com
did slick the nigga drop anything before?

richmond still drops shit just most of it is underground.

erase dropped an album last year called "longevity". lil ric dropped a couple of albums the last 2 years and there are other underground cats that most people ain't heard of.

chille powdah dropped the CUE DOGG "TRU'D UP FROM THE SHOES UP" album outta arizona on his label Powdahland records last year.