Richie Rich to Murder Inc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

damm most yall disapointing. how could you not love that move. if rich is on murder inc and still does eveything the same still fucks with the bay cats like he's been doing since his carrer started, then whats the problem? DMX the depression= worst rap song ever. the hunger the pain the struggle the the the the. learn how to rap. and i read that dmx interview. if he see rule in the club so much and have so much hate for him then why not handle it there? why he got to wait till he in the comfert of his own studio?

fuck the producer's and mixing. rich got bosko dj darryl lev and others his shit is laced to the fullest. the only reason he need to go there is to get paid. and who said tha row niggas is weak?

crooked I weak? eastwood weak? dammm if thats weak, them im only bumpin weak shit.

Apr 25, 2002
dubble R was on defjam too at one point, seasoned vet was his best album, i dont think the label matter, hes probably gonna still be puttin it down solo

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
BAMMER said:
Richie.....why Richie of all the bay cats?

real talk

RR was signed to Def Jam...seasoned veteran

Irv Gotti aka Irvin Lorenzo was an A&R at DefJam
He was Ja's A&R. ja went platnum how many times with various albums.

A&R's get points off an album and he made enuff and started his own label with Ja.

jus a lil baccground on that move

as far as comments on the move( i dunno if its official but i say its a good move for the bay.)

it will be another attempt for majors to fucc with us bay cats

they watchin us thanx to 40 water and everybody workin hard to get the yay recognized once again as a major factor

I

ImaKilla

Yall hatin on Murder Inc . Now how the hell in Richie Rich ever gonna join Murder INC? This the stupidist post since EA grandma start posting on 98 th ave and International Blvd.

Jun 5, 2002
ja rule is a bitch ass mutha fucka. fuck him and irv gotti.

"They actin' like a bitch New York
Buckshot, Noreaga, Jigga - cool
Canibus, Wu-Tang, my niggas - cool
Def Squad and DefJam, but fuck Ja Rule
Irv Gotti I can't wait for Raekwon to break fool
Trynna sign Daz, nigga Daz ‘ll sign you
And when you hit the West, this is what we gon' do"

I

ImaKilla

Dont hate on New York. People like you make it hard for West Coast to get props

I

ImaKilla

YEah but Ray Luv needs to come out. That boy is hard comming out of Rose town

S

sucka_free

rr on murder inc?hell naw rich dont fit in with them fags.rich is too much of a street nigga to be with them.i think this is bullshit