Richie Rich to Murder Inc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
Do you think RR would fit in with Murder Inc? Irv Gotti is on the radio and from what I gathered Nas IS on Murder Inc and will drop a cd in Nov and Gotti says he's thinking of signing RR.

May 9, 2002
Fags

DMX is doin' a song bout that little faggot ja rule talkin bout the only reason he fucks wit all those bitches and bitch ass rappers is because too many real motherfuckers want his head. RR would discrace the west pullin some shit like that, he must be all bout that skrilla

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
I heard this shit while at work. Would yall call RR a sellout if he went to Murder INC? Also Gotti said he was tryin to work with SUGE. I think hes just flappin his gums.

May 2, 2002
Thoguh Im not a fan of their music, it would be good for RR if he got a good deal

Hes been in the game for a while and has put in his work

I wouldnt call RR a sellout if he signed with him..hes looking out for his best interest

May 4, 2002
I agree Lawz.

I fuckin dislike Murder Inc , but shit ....... Double R should sign the dotted line. I'll bump his shit. He would be the most talented artist on the label , thats fo sure.

He could open some doors for the Bay too.

Apr 25, 2002
Irv Gotti has worked with Tha Row cuz some of their artists were on that gay ass Murder Inc compilation... weak ass shit. What question did 949 ask Irv Gotti to get him to say he was thinking of signing Rich? Shit I don't know why Nas is with Murder Inc.. thats already shitty.. now Rich..

May 18, 2002
I love RR, but he wouldn't be the most talented cat on there. Nas would.

Did Irv really say Nas would drop another CD in November? Damn... I hope Ja Sellout isn't all over it.

Apr 25, 2002
Is murder INC a part of Def Jam? It doesnt matter if he signs or not if he does i wish his career the best me personally i think RR is a stuck up dude. but his music speaks for itself.

A.GEE

Sicc OG
Jul 15, 2002
MURDER INC GOT MONEY RIGHT KNOW, RR AND MURDER INC.
BEEN KNOWIN EACH OTHER FOR A WHILE,THEY'VE KICKED IT.
IVE IS JUST THROWN THAT SHIT OUT THERE,MAYBE TO GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT,OR AN OFFER TO RR......
RICH SHOULD TAKE TO MONEY AND ROLL WITH IT. HES PAID HIS DUES.NOW ITS TIME TO COLLECT$$$$$$$$

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
THAT SHIT WOUL BE COOL

AS FUCK AS LONG AS RR WAS COMPENSATED WELL, WICH BEIN THE VET HE IS I KNOW HE WILL , IMAGINE RR PUTTIN IT DOWN WITH HIS GAME ON THE BEST BEATS , PRODUCTION , MIXIN , MASTER THIS LABEL CAN BRING TO THE TABLE . WETHER YOU LIKE MURDER INC OR NOT THEY DOIN IT RIGHT NOW !!!! YOU BETTER BELIEVE RR WOULD KICK OPEN DOORS FOR THE WHOLE CALI SCENE THIS AINT SELLIN OUT . WHATS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET INSIDE A LOCKED ROOM ???? HAVE YOUR HOMIE ON THE INSIDE LET YOU IN:devious:

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
as long as he puts out good shit, i don't give a fuck what label he's on. like alot of people have said already in this thread, he deseves the success. the only downside i can think of is having the Murder Inc. family all over his album.