RICH THE FACTOR...UNDERRATED OR OVERRATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 2, 2005
Underrated....When a midwest nigga takes $10,000 he saved up in 1992 and takes a trip to the bay and hooks up with JT the Bigga Figga and drops an underground classic for his hometown and stays on his grind every since, definately needs more credit...He pioneered the independent rap hustle...Major Factor Records has controlled their own distribution since he started it in 92...no deals period! he fucks with 7th heaven and they wholesale his music elsewhere...I'm sure he has seen more money from cd sales than lil wayne.

Sep 2, 2005
I'm on that bubba o.g. U can catch me at swope park...I figure lil wayne sees $1.00 for each cd sold, which is about right for an artist signing around 10 points...let's say he sold 20,000,000 cd's and and has seen $20,000,000...I know lil wayne sees more show money, publishing money, merchandise money & etc...but with Rich's 40+ catalog, are you saying that he hasn't sold 2 mill of all them albums collectively to get that same amount of money independently?

Sep 2, 2005
20 years of sellin independent music with lots of grittin discs before cd burners were available at people's homes...a 50 album catalog with 40,000 average sales per album would equal 2 mill in revenue...I'm sure he's had a few 100,000 unit selling albums in there

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
WHATS SOME OF HIS BEST SONGS? NEVER REALLY TRIPPED OFF HIM BUT IM GOING BACK AND LOOKING FOR ALL THE ARTISTS I MISSED THE FIRST GO ROUND...

RECOMMENDATIONS?

May 2, 2002
WHATS SOME OF HIS BEST SONGS? NEVER REALLY TRIPPED OFF HIM BUT IM GOING BACK AND LOOKING FOR ALL THE ARTISTS I MISSED THE FIRST GO ROUND... RECOMMENDATIONS?
HUSTLIN' WHENEVER
MY BRO WEE
FUNK SEASON
COLOSSAL {FEAT. BOYBIG}
WORLDWIDE HUSTLIN' {FEAT. MESSY MARV & RUSH}
PURCHASIN' YAYO
QUIT CALLIN'
THEY TRYNA FADE US {FEAT. YOUNG FE & DECO-D}
MY SCRILLIE JUS DOUBLED{FEAT. SAN QUINN & SKY BALLA}
O's
MIDWEST WHALE
CLUB SCENE {FEAT. MESSY MARV}
DRUG TEAM

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I used to love Rich the factor but basically since he started dropping mixtapes he's been wack to me. I don't remember liking a song since I heard him drop a mixtape in like 2004 from what I remember. Before that he was consistently solid though. I hold him in the same regard as Messy Marv. Both 2 of my favorite all time rappers but they've fallen way off.

Apr 4, 2011
Rich and the whole MFR family are real niggas first and foremost. Also who has been doing this as long as Rich and never had their credibility placed on trial? Who has been this consistent after 15+ years? Who keeps the game they spit as thick as MFR?

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Best cd is Platinum Coated... #classic... You can preSs play Nd let it ride all the way thru... His best new album is Pound Cake. And corporate tunnel 2.... Best cohesive albums

May 20, 2006
Best cd is Platinum Coated... #classic... You can preSs play Nd let it ride all the way thru... His best new album is Pound Cake. And corporate tunnel 2.... Best cohesive albums
Platinum Coated is nice, maybe top 5. I wouldn't quote you on calling Platinum Coated Rich's "best" release tho.

If you wanna quote what is Rich's "best" release, you gotta start with his biggest selling independent album.......

Rich sold so many copies of Factorism, he re-released it with a new cover and four additional songs.....