Rich the Factor: "How You Doing" (Wendy Williams)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Is anyone else as sick of this song as I am? Don't get me wrong, it was cool the first few times I heard it. Its gotten old now. That shits in heavy rotation on Underground Heat like a muthafucka. Shit, I wouldn't mind if they played "BMF" (off 2k10st). At least it'd be somethin' different.

May 2, 2002
Its a radio show here in KC. Seems like Rich comes out with a cd every other week! LuLz My only gripe with him is he's monotone(then again, a lot of rappers are). The song is cool. I'm just sick of hearin' it. Surely they can play somethin' else as often as he releases new shit.

I actually heard "BMF" on another show; The Wire (90.1 KKFI). I think it was last week as a matter of fact. A week before that, they played Fat Tone "Jockin' Me".

May 2, 2002
Y'all think Underground Heat will even play "BMF" or will they continue to milk "How You Doing" for all its worth?

Shouts out to Kool Wayne for even playin' "BMF". Somebody needa holla at Hot 103's program director. LuLz

Oct 2, 2006
The will keep pumping this song thru the radio as long as the clubs are playing it. I didn't notice the song getting strong play in the clubs until recently but everytime it gets played the crowd seems to sing along word for word. It's like the radio/clubs didn't know the song existed till recently so they are just now trying to break the song like its a new single.