Rich the Factor: "How You Doing" (Wendy Williams)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Check my sig! That's off 2k10st. I think he dropped another cd after that (Bila Blunts & Cigarette Boats). There's also that Cooporate Tunnel Vision DVD.

Oct 2, 2006
"BMF" (Rich the Factor version) never played on the radio? Quite the contrary my friend. You're obviously tuned into the wrong station, lol.

The Wire
Thursdays 12am-4am
Hosted by KoolWayne
Fuck wit it!
I was speaking about most artists good songs in general. And if BMF is getting so much airplay on The Wire what was the point of making this thread?

May 2, 2002
And if BMF is getting so much airplay on The Wire what was the point of making this thread?
Just expressing my annoyance with Hot 103, Underground Heat in particular, playin' that song like its the newest shit out I guess. I'm sure lots of ppl like the song. I did the first few times I heard it. After a while it got old. No one said you had to reply to this thread. It ain't that deep, nothin' on this site is.

Oct 2, 2006
Only reason I'm replying is because as much as I would like to bash on Underground Heat for its song selections its the only program on 103.3 that plays local music. This entire city needs a better support system for local musicians.