REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2007
yo I am looking for p-child from c.o.g. his solo shit.
I can't find it anywhere somebody gotta have a decent quality copy.
it's called
The Problem & The Homicide Krew - Straight From The C.O.G.
PLEASE HOOK ME UP!!!

Feb 7, 2007
yo Thanks but that link is missing shit and the quality is horrible.
Thank you tho if thats all i can get i'll take it.
I love the rack pay o on that album and i use to have the original but i left it in a fuckin rental car in Nap.
can anybody hook me up with 1 that doesn't sound so bad?
so..let me up ..i got in other quality and rip..

Mar 20, 2008
project born are my shit, i love dat shit

big ups to person who upped raw society - mid evil timez, I wish he was still rapping...I talked with cap 1 and it sounds like thangs are over
yo i saw what some of the people said when talking on Raw Society the answer is i seen him a few weeks ago and he told me he's still doin music and i took his number plus i asked him for a copy of the Reign Of Terror and he's gonna hook it up but i know he had something out in 07 early 08 so he's still doin the music but i ain't gon lie he kinda looked like he was on that rock but i can't speculate just cause i don't see him around too often plus my neighbor said Raw is on the latest Simken Hights Album which im not sure weather its an old verse or what i'll ask Raw next time i will talk to him plus ima ask did him and Cap-1 have some type of fallin out too

yo i saw what some of the people said when talking on Raw Society the answer is i seen him a few weeks ago and he told me he's still doin music and i took his number plus i asked him for a copy of the Reign Of Terror and he's gonna hook it up but i know he had something out in 07 early 08 so he's still doin the music but i ain't gon lie he kinda looked like he was on that rock but i can't speculate just cause i don't see him around too often plus my neighbor said Raw is on the latest Simken Hights Album which im not sure weather its an old verse or what i'll ask Raw next time i will talk to him plus ima ask did him and Cap-1 have some type of fallin out too
thats good to hear, I talked to cap a while back and he didint hear from him (raw), i said simken should come up to canada, but I think im the only one that even knows who simken heights is in canada LOL
good newz mane :)