Reminiscing on the Siccmade Muzicc years.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Especially Loaded, Planet Zero, and If These Walls Could Talk...had me thinking I was listening to some evolved type of rap music like nothing I'd ever heard before, like a sub-genre- Rap music Dark or some shit.
Maybe I was just high as the fuck at the time. I don't listen to any of those albums like I used to. Phonk Beta and Lynch really did that though. They created a unique sound that I think a lot of rap fans to this day don't know about. Real underground therefore not influential.

I was heavy anticipating all the swartzaniggaz and Siccmade releases, and--they were mostly disappointing.

But it was an era.

What you think?

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
Loaded and Planet Zero were not Siccmade releases, but I understand what you are saying. I remember Bumping all those albums between 2003-2008. Those were great times especially living in Sacramento and being High as a kite sure made it better. some of those albums had a lot of filler tracks and rushed production so they were not as memorable as the Black Market albums.

Aug 20, 2019
Sacramento Ca.
I used to bump Brotha Lynch’s older releases with my cousin something tough. Loaded was the album (and I’d be high as a mothafucka feeling the beats and lyrics lol). This was like 2007-2013
Loaded came out in 97, you didn't start Knocking this until 2007? Season of the Siccness is still my favorite Brotha Lynch Hung album, there is just something that is very special about that one, it still sounds great to this day. Loaded Banged all the way through to, all of his albums allways sounded good in the car after smoking Loud. Other Lynch albums I still Bump are: Now Eat Compilation, Suspicion: Trigganometry, Brotha Lynch & C-BO Blocc Movement, Lynch by Inch-Suicide Note, EBK4, Uthanizm Compilation, Bullet Maker, 24 Deep, The Best of Brotha Lynch Hung album from Black Market, The Ripgut Collection 1&2, The Appearances Book:1, Snuff Tapes, The Gas Station Mixtape, the Virus, Lynch & MC Eight-The New Season, The Plague with Doomsday Productions, The Siccmixx Comp, I also like some of the tracks he did with Strange, I thought they could have edited those 3-albums down to 2 without all those skits, but they were trying to get the most money that they could out of Lynch's name. I know that he has a lot more material then what I listed, but this is what I been Slapping the last few years. I am still waiting on that new Kevlar album.

Jun 21, 2006
Siccmade music was dope in the 90s, man. In my opinion it went downhill after Loaded. But that was Some tight shit. The combo of lynch & DE on Loaded was real dope. I smoked HELLA weed to that album. Im talking kilo’s man lol
And yea phonk beta is dope

I remember being hyped for the lynch by inch album, but it wasnt that siccmade shit I expected. Looking back it wasnt a bad album. It just wasnt what it should have been: a masterpiece like sots or loaded.

Xorcist was also a very dope siccmade album by the way.

Props to lilsicx. I havent heard his full album but the songs I listened to is dope. Siccmade tribute!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Loaded came out in 97, you didn't start Knocking this until 2007? Season of the Siccness is still my favorite Brotha Lynch Hung album, there is just something that is very special about that one, it still sounds great to this day. Loaded Banged all the way through to, all of his albums allways sounded good in the car after smoking Loud. Other Lynch albums I still Bump are: Now Eat Compilation, Suspicion: Trigganometry, Brotha Lynch & C-BO Blocc Movement, Lynch by Inch-Suicide Note, EBK4, Uthanizm Compilation, Bullet Maker, 24 Deep, The Best of Brotha Lynch Hung album from Black Market, The Ripgut Collection 1&2, The Appearances Book:1, Snuff Tapes, The Gas Station Mixtape, the Virus, Lynch & MC Eight-The New Season, The Plague with Doomsday Productions, The Siccmixx Comp, I also like some of the tracks he did with Strange, I thought they could have edited those 3-albums down to 2 without all those skits, but they were trying to get the most money that they could out of Lynch's name. I know that he has a lot more material then what I listed, but this is what I been Slapping the last few years. I am still waiting on that new Kevlar album.
Na I’ve been bumping Lynch’s shit since the 90’s. Obviously I know when loaded released but I’m making a point of when I used to hella bump that shit and it was with my cousin.

Props: BIG CHUNK
Feb 1, 2018
All the above named are part of a dope era fa sho. Hella classic albums I bump prolly every other day. That Fig Naytion album too. He got a second one that came out in 06 but I can’t find it anywhere. Hella tight artists affiliated with the Siccmade movement, I was always hella feelin Zagg too I got that Hell In August CD just straight talent everywhere with those rappers......

Props: datplaya

Lilsicx66

Apr 9, 2019
I have hard copies available now.
Visit DiamondLifeMusicGroup.com

Or hit me on IG at lilsicx for an autographed hardcopy.
And I only spit sicc shit, none of that autotune dick riding bullshit.

I appreciate the interest either way brotha. Stay blessed I'ma stay Siccmade

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I never got into rap like i did during the Siccmade era. I remember people were hella into No Limit & Jay-Z & Outkast during that time. I was just in my own zone with the siccmade shit and couldn't be happier. A lot of my homies didn't even bump it but knew the words to the songs cause I played them so much.

Loaded was and is still my favorite rap album of all time. I still bump those songs to this day. I remember spending hours on napster trying to track down every song that even had a siccmade related artist feature on it. Remember when Lynch By Inch came in early for certain retailers and picking up a copy before the release date. Remember having to special order Sicx's ITWCT from best buy. Playing the fuck out of my P-Folks & Loki Tapes. Getting Zagg's Hell In Auguzt from a pawn shop in Vegas. Remember getting a credit card illegally so I could order Planet Zero & Fahrenheit Underbelly Vol.01.

Hell, I even liked Now Eat as a movie. The horror fan in me always hoped Lynch would keep making films.

I've managed to get my hands on almost every Siccmade release in some form these days be it CD or Digital, but I'm still missing the song Young Ridah - Money & Madness off 1 of the 4 versions of Head Drama if any one reading this thread has that song?

Sep 3, 2002
Haha Napster. You got that right.

I got the tan cover head drama from some one on here (probably Codeine) and that shit made me feel like a real hip hop head getting an internet exclusive a year before it was ever released for real.

P-Folks was probably my favorite Siccmade affiliated album.

Young Droop was in his prime at that time too.

Props: Dead Blue