REMEMBER THE SICC SHOP IN MISSION VALLEY??? WE MISS IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
Gas One said:
lol u over here playin jeopardy?

what was the name...i smoke too much to remember shit like that

i wish i could say i knew

i wish wherehouse was still there instead of punk ass FYE

and i aint gon say who or where or even give a hint if you wasnt up on it, but you used to be able to cop chronic in plaza bonita....

this was yeeeeeeears ago though.

who remember that dude who got shot near the esclator?
it was called THE GOLD MINE. the outside was all rocky like an actual gold mine and it was dark as fuck inside.

yeah we used to steal tapes in wherehouse.

don't know about the chronic hook up but it used to be some crazy ass shit goin down there.

i remember one time where a mexican lady shot herself in the food court. she was puttin down her purse and her gun went off and shot her in the leg. i even remember when you could smoke in the mall.

remember when everybody used to hang out in the middle of the mall when they had the stairs right there by Footlocker? How bout SQUARE PAN PIZZA?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nonfiCKtion said:
it was called THE GOLD MINE. the outside was all rocky like an actual gold mine and it was dark as fuck inside.

yeah we used to steal tapes in wherehouse.

don't know about the chronic hook up but it used to be some crazy ass shit goin down there.

i remember one time where a mexican lady shot herself in the food court. she was puttin down her purse and her gun went off and shot her in the leg. i even remember when you could smoke in the mall.

remember when everybody used to hang out in the middle of the mall when they had the stairs right there by Footlocker? How bout SQUARE PAN PIZZA?
damn you took it back with this post...the gold mine...hahahaha

stealign tapes from wherehouse and sam goody was a pasttime...everyone was up on that..

security used to harrass the fuck out of you. ive been kicked out of plaza bonita as a kid so many fucking times.

walking on the bottom floor used to not even be safe..cuz u was gon get hit with a penny and some mo shit

lol square pan pizza, yup

thats old school like bobs big boy

Aug 9, 2002
Gas One said:
damn you took it back with this post...the gold mine...hahahaha

stealign tapes from wherehouse and sam goody was a pasttime...everyone was up on that..

security used to harrass the fuck out of you. ive been kicked out of plaza bonita as a kid so many fucking times.

walking on the bottom floor used to not even be safe..cuz u was gon get hit with a penny and some mo shit

lol square pan pizza, yup

thats old school like bobs big boy
i think cats used to fuck wit security on purpose.

yeah we used to shoot those plastic disc shooters we bought from kaybees at people from the top.

Dec 25, 2003
I used to buy a grip of stuff at the kiosk too and one day when I was headin back to buy lots more stuff, they closed and I was pretty pissed but oh well, I be buyin local music at spots like Music Trader...

Nov 14, 2006
Nasty City Loco said:
I PICKED UP A FEW ALBUMS FROM THE SICC SHOP WHEN IT WAS IN MISSION VALLEY. THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON I WOULD EVEN GO TO THAT MALL. THEY HAD ALL THE SHIT THERE. IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO PUT IT AT PLAZA BONITA JUST BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE THAT GO THERE. THEY HAVE MORE STORES THAT APPEAL TO THE HIP HOP AUDIENCE.
Thats true but Mission is more central and a Siccness shop in Mission Valley would bring in more NEW listeners for local shit than plaza bonita but one in both malls would be better!

JACK DEE

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
yea dat! siccness. shit wudn't really pannin out at mission they was rippin pockets off for the rent. the first place nemo and i went to was plaza bonita it was a pale white lady who ran the programmin, she told us off top it wouldn't work because they had music stores up in there....basically to cut a long story short.THEY WASN'T FUCKN WIT US NEGROES.LOL.
b4 e-low made this thread i had no idea how many of you actually came to support. hopefully it will be back one day.

Aug 9, 2002
JACK DEE said:
yea dat! siccness. shit wudn't really pannin out at mission they was rippin pockets off for the rent. the first place nemo and i went to was plaza bonita it was a pale white lady who ran the programmin, she told us off top it wouldn't work because they had music stores up in there....basically to cut a long story short.THEY WASN'T FUCKN WIT US NEGROES.LOL.
b4 e-low made this thread i had no idea how many of you actually came to support. hopefully it will be back one day.
yeah that's some bullshit cause they had a music store at mission valley also.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
And the reason why people in Dago don't buy enough local music is because they either don't know about it or don't know where to get it. Not everybody in Dago knows about Fam Mart or not everybody is gonna go to Fam Mart to shop. You guys need to open up a Sicc Shop all over Dago, North County, East County, South Bay, etc. Open one up in the major malls around those areas.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
SouthSanDago said:
And the reason why people in Dago don't buy enough local music is because they either don't know about it or don't know where to get it. Not everybody in Dago knows about Fam Mart or not everybody is gonna go to Fam Mart to shop. You guys need to open up a Sicc Shop all over Dago, North County, East County, South Bay, etc. Open one up in the major malls around those areas.
It would be nice, but not a good investment.If someone was to offer you to lend you the money to open up 2...3 or even 4 sicc shops would you make that deal? It's not a sound investment...you would probably claim bankruptcy in a year or so.things will only get worse.How much longer do you think c.ds will be around?...shit i even notice a video chain store closing down there shops...

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
THE ACIDRAPTOR said:
People do buy alotta rap here; only the mainstream non-local shit...
Do you really believe that? Unless Dago is the consumer rap capitol of the U.S. I don't think so. Shit look at sound scan not many artists are selling big numbers and that number has decreased over each and every year over the last couple years or so..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SouthSanDago said:

out of 6-7 san diego MC's ive met that i'd buy music from this year, *NONE* of them had/have CD's on them.

you cant even FUCKING MEET THESE GUYS and get a CD.

i would fucking jump at the chance to get some new music from san diego for my car. yall need to start ordering your back catelogs and reupping when it sells out.

reminds me of some shit when an artist tried to buy his own cd off me for 50 bucks.