REMEMBER THE SICC SHOP IN MISSION VALLEY??? WE MISS IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
NEMO THAT SICC SHOP WAS DOPE WHEN YOU HAD THAT SHIT IN MISSION VALLEY. HOPE TO SEE IT AGAIN SOON. THAT WAS SOME REAL GANGSTA SHIT YOU DID!!! YOU PUT THE REAL DAGO MUSIC STRAIGHT IN THE MALLS.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Wallnutz said:
I dont buy as much local shit since it closed down
That's because there hasn't been local shit to get in a loooooooong time. Only thing I need is Messy Slick and Young Reef. The only other thing to come out was the Cee Wee 3 album.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
mrtonguetwista said:
That's because there hasn't been local shit to get in a loooooooong time. Only thing I need is Messy Slick and Young Reef. The only other thing to come out was the Cee Wee 3 album.
not any major releases but its alot of artist out here with good mixtapes and what not just has no kno how to get in the stores and what not i ve seen alot of san diego shit since i been at these shows. not saying that you would like it all lol but its alot of music out there that we dont see!

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
COOPDVILL said:
not any major releases but its alot of artist out here with good mixtapes and what not just has no kno how to get in the stores and what not i ve seen alot of san diego shit since i been at these shows. not saying that you would like it all lol but its alot of music out there that we dont see!
Examples?

Artist names?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you gotta actually be in san diego to know that theres shit coming out in comparison to bieng on the siccness

its just different people now

if im not mistaken for instance the most obvious choice, i think beta bossalini just dropped something
im not turned off by the term mixtape..its still material

the homie oliver reese and the hank factory droppin stuff...heatervilles been active...the dosia twins shit...theres alot of shit bubbling

checcs about to dropp and googie and some mo shit

most times the reason shit aint dropped if you want me to give my opinion
cover art
ive seen that hault a project like a mutha fucka

probably second to beats

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
COOPDVILL said:
mz. kitty
south resse
lex the icon
young 80
da union
kambino
hitt squad
young d
mar baby & yung shazy
dubble-o-beez
r. beta
da cor
unwritten & prophacy

just to name a few
YES SIR THA COR IS DEFENTLY IN THIS BITCH. WHUTS GOOD COOP? ITS GOOD SEE U SUPPORTING THE REAL.... WELL THERE ARE ALOT OF GREAT ARTIST OUT HERE IN DAGO. YALL JUST GOTTA WAKE UP AND SUPPORT US THOUGH. GOOD SHIT IS OUT THERE, NOT TO MENTION THE GARBO. BUT IF U LOOK AND GO TO THESE SHOWS..YALL CAN FIND THAT FIRE YALL LOOKIN FOR.

CHECK OUT THA COR AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DIEGOSCORE WITH GOT SONGS WITH KEAK DA SNEAK, THIZZ NATION, BONE THUGS AND YUKMOUTH(THAT ONE WE WILL POST SOON..NEED SINGER FOR HOOK, HOLLA!) JUST TO NAME A FEW..:siccness: :siccness: :siccness:

Aug 15, 2002
nonfiCKtion said:
more people go to plaza bonita and it's central located. fuck mission valley.
nah if you want to open the artists up to a different market you put it in mission valley...mission valley is more centrally located than plaza bonita homie....if youre in Mira Mesa missoin valley is like 15 mins away if youre in chula vista mission valley is like 15-20 mins away depending on traffic...plaza bonita isnt anywhere near people that live north of the 8

Aug 9, 2002
Wallnutz said:
nah if you want to open the artists up to a different market you put it in mission valley...mission valley is more centrally located than plaza bonita homie....if youre in Mira Mesa missoin valley is like 15 mins away if youre in chula vista mission valley is like 15-20 mins away depending on traffic...plaza bonita isnt anywhere near people that live north of the 8
but plaza is famous. mission valley is for the youngstas wit no bread that go up there to hang out. plaza bonita is where muthafuckas actually shop. plus theres a lot of hip hop clothing stores where the can actually sell cd's. plus plaza bonita is bout to be really off the hook when they finish building the expansion so that means more people.