Relentless one

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
I have a career as well as rap money. I work for fedex and yea they pay more than rap but rap money is nice too but to me it's about the message of revolution not the fuckin money fuck the money i already make enough to survive. Me and my lady both work and support our family. Ya'll think u know but u have no fuckin clue u squares that's why u don't hear from me much i work 5 days a week been stackin loot and fedex is a real career that keeps increasing your pay.
Fed-ex is a job Brah, I'm a Stationary Building Facility Engineer Apprentice... now that's a Career in the making...... I use to fux w/ cple of your songs but that attitude just gone killed it for me.... Good luck tho

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Fed-ex is a job Brah, I'm a Stationary Building Facility Engineer Apprentice... now that's a Career in the making...... I use to fux w/ cple of your songs but that attitude just gone killed it for me.... Good luck tho
Word! Fed-ex is a good job when your in college and are trying to pay rent and pay tuition and school expenses fees. Not to live by and raise a family with. Just saying though