Relentless one

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You fools are fuckin stupid it's obvious it's an official track we might even shoot a video for it, All the Outlawz support upcoming artist they are real dudes you act like he's 50 cent or some shit matter of fact he dissed 50 cent in that verse because the song topic was about industry rappers. "Rapper's all liars recording your calls and wearing wires". He was talking about 50 recording Young Buck's conversation, Noble is koo wit young buck. How the fuck could I steal a verse that said Noble and Relentless? Shows how young you kids on here really are, even though you know the truth u still lie and yea I paid for that verse it's business that's how the game works. This dude has been on records wit Pac that have sold millions. He was on the track "Hail Mary" and many more so what do u expect? He still showed me respect and told me my verses were hard and asked me what I thought about his 2nd verse. If he really didn't give a fuck and thought I was a nobody not worth his time he wouldn't have even cared what I thought about his verse and I still got his mobile number for future purposes and we have been keeping contact.
^^time to turn granny's living room into a gangsta ass battlefield setting.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I have a career as well as rap money. I work for fedex and yea they pay more than rap but rap money is nice too but to me it's about the message of revolution not the fuckin money fuck the money i already make enough to survive. Me and my lady both work and support our family. Ya'll think u know but u have no fuckin clue u squares that's why u don't hear from me much i work 5 days a week been stackin loot and fedex is a real career that keeps increasing your pay.
there you go doin that explaining-and-having-people-twist-your-words-around-and-making-you-angrier-so-you-explain-more-and-make-it-worse-cause-nobody-takes-you-seriously-on-this-forum-and-website thing again lol

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
there you go doin that explaining-and-having-people-twist-your-words-around-and-making-you-angrier-so-you-explain-more-and-make-it-worse-cause-nobody-takes-you-seriously-on-this-forum-and-website thing again lol
and you think i take them serious? This shit is funny and like someone said earlier you all spend alot of ur energy on me and do listen to my shit

Props: RHINOX4$$$J

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
and you think i take them serious? This shit is funny and like someone said earlier you all spend alot of ur energy on me and do listen to my shit
I've listened to your music before. Its ok not my preference and has no replay value. people who dont know the Lil Coner/your grandma's house story and those people who dont have an account or know of this website that like that kinda music will like and listen to your music. focus and cater to those fans and leave this forum. because unless you really get off hearing all the people make fun of you cause they know what happened with you and Coner at your grandmas house, your just wasting your time and energy that could be used to make more music for your remaining fan base or to take care of your kid and family. just sayin bro.