Release Dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Who the fuck cares? You don't like it...or the fact that they're doing it...then don't buy the shit. It's as simple as that...

Lol people complain far too much. I remember a time when cats were fiendin' for new Tech/Strange material...After Everready, they've done a pretty good job at supplying the demand. Maybe with the release of EPs/Mixtapes...the albums wont sound so rushed...

They're musicians...making music is their #1 Job. It's what they're supposed to do...
It's just the fact that they usually want you to pay out the ass for shipping, and trying to say that it really costs that much to ship.

Why the fuck would it cost almost ten dollars to ship K.o.D.? You can ship a CD for a little under two dollars.

Dec 14, 2005
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Go to a fucking show and buy it if you dont to pay for shipping. Goddammit this place is filled with winey bitches.

Jan 29, 2006
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Go to a fucking show and buy it if you dont to pay for shipping. Goddammit this place is filled with winey bitches.
please tell me what it feels like to either be A.) Rich B.) not have to worry about bills or C.) live with your parents?

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007

They can't do that either because ticket prices are too high to. People been bitching about everything strange is doing. It's not like there to not make money

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com

Yea, all these atlanta shows!
Man! Where have I gone wrong?!

All I said was they charge too much for shipping, and then try to tell us it costs that much to ship, when it doesn't. I'll gladly buy that shit at Best Buy when it comes out.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.