Release Dates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
so apparently in the liner notes for Lynch's new cd they have these release dates printed:
Big Scoob - "Damn Fool" - 5-3-2011

Tech N9ne - "All 6's & 7's" - 6-7-2011

Krizz Kaliko - "S.I.C. EP" - 6-28-2011

Strange Music - "Europe Tour DVD" - 7-12-2011

Jay Rock - "Follow Me Home" - 7-26-2011

Kutt Calhoun - "Red Headed Stepchild EP" - 8-9-2011

Big Scoob - "No Filter EP" - 8-30-2011

Tech N9ne - "Kluster Fuck EP" - 9-13-2011

Brotha Lynch Hung - "Holloween Night EP" - 10-31-2011

Aug 23, 2002
Did Jay Rock get pushed back? I thought he was coming out late spring early summer. Or am I trippin. I was looking forward to that cd.

Lookin forward to Kluster Fuck, Damn Fool, Follow Me Home, and Red Headed step child.

Why the fuck are they not promoting Damn Fool at all? Scoob has been comin dope as fuck recently

Jan 29, 2006
Did Jay Rock get pushed back? I thought he was coming out late spring early summer. Or am I trippin. I was looking forward to that cd.

Lookin forward to Kluster Fuck, Damn Fool, Follow Me Home, and Red Headed step child.

Why the fuck are they not promoting Damn Fool at all? Scoob has been comin dope as fuck recently
the same reason they never promote Kutty properly

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
They promote Kutt and Scoob the same in the streets. We are a midsized market and ALWAYS get tons of stuff for Kutt and Scoob, respectively.

They bumped Jay Rock's likely to give him a proper promotion run. With Lynch, Scoob, and Jay dropping in such a short period of time, the street teams would have to work harder and promotions wouldn't be done as faithfully with such little time to cover thrre albums.

That, or he just needed more time to finish his album. That's always a possibility.

Also, fuck an EP.

Jul 1, 2004
They're releasing EP's. They'll probably charge 6 bucks for each of em. Its not like they're putting a 10+ dollar album after album just because they know people will buy it. They're releasing music to the fans, isnt that their job? :dead:

Jan 29, 2006
They're releasing EP's. They'll probably charge 6 bucks for each of em. Its not like they're putting a 10+ dollar album after album just because they know people will buy it. They're releasing music to the fans, isnt that their job? :dead:
they will make the EP's 6.99 + 9.95 to ship it because it will only be released on the webstore

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Who the fuck cares? You don't like it...or the fact that they're doing it...then don't buy the shit. It's as simple as that...

Lol people complain far too much. I remember a time when cats were fiendin' for new Tech/Strange material...After Everready, they've done a pretty good job at supplying the demand. Maybe with the release of EPs/Mixtapes...the albums wont sound so rushed...

They're musicians...making music is their #1 Job. It's what they're supposed to do...

Jan 29, 2006
Who the fuck cares? You don't like it...or the fact that they're doing it...then don't buy the shit. It's as simple as that...

Lol people complain far too much. I remember a time when cats were fiendin' for new Tech/Strange material...After Everready, they've done a pretty good job at supplying the demand. Maybe with the release of EPs/Mixtapes...the albums wont sound so rushed...

They're musicians...making music is their #1 Job. It's what they're supposed to do...
my complaint isnt the fact that they are releasing music. its the fact that they charge 8.00 or more to ship that shit to the other side of KC.