Regular Show [cartoon network]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
YEEEAHYUHHHHH!!!!

started dvr'ing this shit and now i look forward to it every night.
easily one of my favorite shows on tv right now. shit is funny.

lol, High Five Ghost is my homie.

Apr 2, 2010
Oh shit I caught this show a while back, it was the episode where they were playing in the arcade and god challenged them.

Its definitely a more well thought out show than the other shit thats on. I'ma peep this show now props I didn't know the name of it..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I started on episode one and went through the first season and like 4 into season two even repeatings ones I already saw and I love this cartoon. It's funny as hell and in my opinion there hasn't been a bad one yet. It also looks like one of those cartoons that on repeated watches of episodes you'd notice funny shit you didn't before. Great cartoon.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've seen every episode on youtube now, good shit. I still prefer Adventure Time to it tho.
I've only seen a few episodes of Adventure Time and while I do like it and plan on checking out more I like Regular Show a lot more at this point.

Right now I I fucks wit Regular Show, Adventure Time, and the other funny show, The Amazing World of Gumball!
I watched a few clips of The Amazing World of Gumball a couple nights back and that shit was awesome. I love the animation mashup style it uses.

Aug 9, 2002
I watched a few clips of The Amazing World of Gumball a couple nights back and that shit was awesome. I love the animation mashup style it uses.[/QUOTE]

That's what makes it tight..