REDRUM: DEAR SATAN TRACKLISTINGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2005
i know your mad lil homie you saying shit like get at your homies i think your homies need 2 get at you cuz if u fuck wit a peace of shit you A PEACE OF SHIT FILL ME WHATEVER U SAY OR DO YOULL NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL YOUR A LEVA IN MY EYES N IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL

FAT STEVEN RELAX! u talkin 2much shit den u can handle first of all dnt be mad cuz mousie fucked ur bitch second out of all people who u callin a leva?didnt u use 2be a skrap ur damn self u fuckin chump

Nov 20, 2005
HAHAHAHA I SEEN THAT FOOL FAT STEVE PUNK REDRUM AT A CAR SHOW IN THE 530 HAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK DO THESE FAKE ASS PUTAS COME OUT WIT CDS
BIGPIMP = RADIOSTATIONREP

c-24-4-182-27.hsd1.ca.comcast.net

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!! :siccness:

dont forget to delete your posts when you make a new screen name (like you did last time). :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
Thanks for the lookup Kayvee. Nice, two aliases.

Edit: IP from Castro Valley. Anyone know anyone that was on here that's out there?
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. EASTERNSHORE-1 (NET-24-0-0-0-1)
24.0.0.0 - 24.15.255.255
Comcast Cable Communications BAYAREA-9 (NET-24-4-0-0-1)

welcome.

~k.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
HAHAHAHA I SEEN THAT FOOL FAT STEVE PUNK REDRUM AT A CAR SHOW IN THE 530 HAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK DO THESE FAKE ASS PUTAS COME OUT WIT CDS
congratulations, 33.33333~% of your posts now officially involve you milking another mans genitals.... how did you manage to accomplish such a feat?

and what exactly is it with your psychopathic fixation towards fat steve's testicle fluid? are you dependent upon it as your primary source for protein?

::

hahahaha even if i was fat steve what the fuck iz lil sleepy gonna do get slapped the fuck up lol
LOL I PAY TO sEE YOU PUsH sLEEPs LIKE YOU DID THAT COOL LITTLE WHITEBOY IN YOUR VIDEO LMFAO NIGGA PLEAsE BRING YOUR "A" GAME IF YOU REALLY TRYNA GET sOME!!!! OH YEAH AND sTOP WITH YOUR 2005 FABLEs CUZ YOU KNOW DAYUM WELL WHAT HAPPEN AT THE WOODLAND CAR shOW IN 2006!!!! AND THIs TIME PLOT WONT sAVE YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmKEvza1Dnk

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
hahahaha even if i was fat steve what the fuck iz lil sleepy gonna do get slapped the fuck up lol
So far we've gotten threats over the internet and apologies in person.

But shit, after seeing that video at :38 seconds I'm looking forward to that happening to me. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm not that guy, which is maybe why it never happened out of all the times you all seen me. Ya'll got a career in comedy, I'll tell you that much, that shit had me laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmKEvza1Dnk

I'll put some money in the pot too if it helps.