REDRUM: DEAR SATAN TRACKLISTINGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
As a matter of fact I do recall that car show in Woodland... Plot came up to me and Sleeps at the enterance when we were leaving and apologized for little stevens actions AND THEN little steven himself walked up and said he was sorry, not my bad or my fault, but "sorry." LoL I guess it was some time after that I got punked. Too fuckin much.
-Redrum

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Lol, things are gettin hillarious.

Back to music though: Deepsleep, consider some promo packs. Cause I'd like to lay my hands on like 3 cds from your label. I'd like to get both Cuttyboy and Redrum when they're released and also add that City Mob Status.
It's something I've thought about in the past, just never got to it. Will do this time around though.

Jun 5, 2004
waz dat da 1 where FAT STEVEN was flashing a pistol 2 every1 N den got caught 4it? N he den asks why he got caught?
LMAO yea. I wasnt gonan say anything but now that its out there, fuck it. i didnt see him flash it but he was wearin some big ass brown gardener/burner gloves like it wasnt hella ovbious cuz the nigga wasnt planting flowers lol.