Red Head Steve Cover & Pre-Order Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
savage said:
what if homer meant "stupid" in a good way? just an observation.
Well.....from my NUMEROUS observations of his past posts he meant it in a negative way. And if you would have observed what I said......I made my case for my comments by stating that "Everytime I turn around you got somethin' fucked up to say...." Meaning = He has a habit of saying fucked up shit on a regular basis and this is not the first time.

And when was the last time you used the word "stupid" in a good way? And how many people that aren't from the East Coast use the word "stupid" in a good way on a regular basis??

Aug 7, 2002
i mean it in a neg way im sorry im just not feelin it..ya'll are so ya'll should be satisfied wit it...@evil wayz dawg da world doesn't revolve around ya cover designs not everybody gonna like it even ones that listens to lynch hung alot would say da same ish and im one of em...i'd like to hear the cd though

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
carlos said:
i mean it in a neg way im sorry im just not feelin it..ya'll are so ya'll should be satisfied wit it...@evil wayz dawg da world doesn't revolve around ya cover designs not everybody gonna like it even ones that listens to lynch hung alot would say da same ish and im one of em...i'd like to hear the cd though
i bet Lynch's pants would fit better witout you hangin from his nutz...........and i ment that in a negative way, sorry :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I like the text, but i must admit, the photo itself might have looked better as in insert (the one opposite the CD tray, even?). But, by all means....we could argue aesthetics all day.

May 5, 2002
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS YALL I APPRECIATE THEM.
99% OF THE PEOPLE LIKE MY COVER I THINK MO-X DID A TIGHT JOB TAKING PICTURES AND EVILWAYZ DID A SICK JOB PUTTING THE WHOLE THING TOGETHER BOTTOM LINE IS I LIKE IT AND ITS ALL GRAVY.EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINIONS.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
EvilWayz said:
:devious: this has got to be one of my favoritez.............i loved designing this project

an a major shout-out to Mo for takin one of the best photoshootz ive ever had.....dude made it damn near impossible for me to make a weak layout.....no doubt ima use your serves in the very very near future
THANX 151......ASK STEVE WHY? I'LL GIVE U A HINT..THA LAC COVER CONCEPT,U KNO THA WHOLE ALLEY THING..... :cool:

Jul 31, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Why are you such a hatin' little bitch? Everytime I turn around you got somethin' fucked up to say about somebody. That shit ain't cool. Didn't your mama ever teach you "if you ain't got somethin' nice to say, don't say nothin' at all"?
word to live by lmFao

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Maybe he should have just used the cover of his notebook for the cover? Then.........nevermind.
Last i checked, Blue Scholars used the same exact concept as us, some 6 months after the fact......so the idea must not have been that bad. They ARE an award-winning group and all.

May 5, 2002
151 said:
THANX 151......ASK STEVE WHY? I'LL GIVE U A HINT..THA LAC COVER CONCEPT,U KNO THA WHOLE ALLEY THING..... :cool:
151 IS VET WITH THE CONCEPTS.

ME AND 151 WERE CHOPPIN IT UP A COUPLE MONTHS BACK ABOUT THE COVER AND I HAD SOME IDEAS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN 151 WAS LIKE I GOT IT DOG .....YOU GONNA BE STANDING IN FRONT OF A MIRROR AND A SINK WITH SOME SOME SURGICAL GLOVES ON LOOKING LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST.THE IDEA WAS TO SICK I HAD TO DO IT.THANKS 151 FOR THE COVER CONCEPT YOUR A SAVAGE HOMIE.YOU ALREADY KNOW ITS PROPS IN THE SHOT OUTS PLAYER. :cool:

THE MEAT WAS MY IDEA LOL.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Red Head Steve is the shit, this album is gonna be succsessful too... I know Steve puts in work. My lil' sister said he scammed like 4 pizzas from 4 different pizza places one day, that right there earns him my respect alone. I can't wait for the album... good shit!!!