Red Head Steve Cover & Pre-Order Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
cover is off the fucking chain that is one of the sickest covers ever and please believe steve is a fucking monster on the mic plus hes from the same section of seattle i am so ya know im throwing all the support in that mans way

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
EvilWayz said:
here are some of the featured artistz

T-Nutty
Young Vicious
Lock N Load
Mo-X & Lil G
Greedy BD
Skunt
Mak One

:devious:
shit i might just have to order 2 copies
mo-x u should post up the pics from the photoshoot that didnt make the cd layout. and I cant believe this is steves first album

Apr 25, 2002
cover is tight...beats sounds real clean im not really into the whole horrorcore type shit unless its done by Lynch or Doomsday...and even than i can only take it in doses..and the snippets had this talkin bout nothin but killin and shit..guess with a title like redrum it should be expected..but i aint really feelin all that...he has some skills with his spits tho none the less

good luck with it

Sep 1, 2003
i been bangin the snips for months now.....

what homie said...i cant believe its his first album too..for long he been spitin heat

isn't the mortician on the album too ? i swear he was suposed to be....he came tight on lock n loads disc

Jun 16, 2004
EvilWayz said:
here are some of the featured artistz

T-Nutty
Young Vicious
Lock N Load
Mo-X & Lil G
Greedy BD
Skunt
Mak One

:devious:
fasho he did all the production on it too right?& is this releasin on unknown territory or gettin greedy cuzz i remember he was on gettin greedy back in the day is he still wit them or what?also what kinda strap is that on the sink & is it real or some shit you added 2 the pic?SPEAK ON IT

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
.44 mag said:
fasho he did all the production on it too right?& is this releasin on unknown territory or gettin greedy cuzz i remember he was on gettin greedy back in the day is he still wit them or what?also what kinda strap is that on the sink & is it real or some shit you added 2 the pic?SPEAK ON IT
WHATS UP PIMPIN THIS IS STEVE.

I DID MOST OF THE PRODUCTION ON MY ALBUM.D-SANE DID THREE BANGERS AND A SICK MIXING JOB WAIT TILL YALL HEAR THE INTRO.ALSO APOULO,RYAN "RC"CROONE,HALF/SANE AND KEVIN GARDNER GOT BEATS ON IT.

IM ON STAY PAID RECORDS SO IS HALF/SANE.UNKNOWN AND STAY PAID RECORDS ARE AFFILIATED SO CHECK US OUT IN THE FUTURE.

THATS A REAL BURNER HOMIE LOL. NO FAKE SHIT WITH STAY PAID RECORDS.ITS A GLOCK 45.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE SUPPORT I PUT ALOT OF HARD WORK IN THIS ALBUM IF YOU LIKE THAT DARK MOBBSHIT COP THE REDRUM ALBUM.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
The Unkut said:
cuz sounds coo but i aint hearin too much originality well, for at least from tha snipets i heard...
WHATS UP HOMIE THIS IS STEVE

THOSE SNIPPETS ARE KINDA SHORT WE DID THOSE HELLA QUICK.I GUARANTEE MY ALBUM IS HEAT WITH ORIGINALITY IN THE SONG CONCEPTS.
IF YOU LIKE THAT DARK MOBBSHIT YOU WILL LIKE REDRUM.

I PEEPED THE LINK IN YOUR SIG YOU GOT BANGERS TO HOMIE.STAY UP

Jun 16, 2004
fasho ima cop it.i asked about the burner cuzz i have seen some fake ass album covers in my day & im pretty sure you have too.but i see you doin the damn thang fa real.i know this shit will be hot tho.peace