recommend me a book

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
hey caff, i already tried to be funny in this thread. apparently these guys take their reading serious. lol i find reading big ass books boring and too time consuming. i would rather be on the siccness wasting time. lol

Feb 14, 2004
maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. i don't care. i just don't take reading that serious. i mean reading books that is. i like to read, but i won't take that much time out of my life to read a huge ass book. or even a small book for that matter. i've wasted more time on the siccness then i have reading a book. i won't read a book unless i have to. when i was in college, i had to and i did. but you won't catch me doing that shit on my free time. i'd much rather be doing other shit then reading. another thing about these readers, they take that shit seriously, so much so, that when they make a movie about the book they've read, they get all pissed off that the movie didn't go by what the book went by. i just couldn't see my self getting that mad about shit like that. that's just me, though.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com

^ this book never gets the respect that it deserves because of the fucking movie.

I love horror and fantasy books, that is pretty much all I'll read. If you're into that you should check some of these out (if you haven't).

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
grapes of wrath is really good, anything by steinbeck actually.

Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison was probably one of the best books i've ever read, definitely check that out, and no it's not a sci fi action book.

The Great Gatsby, The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Things Fall Apart, Chronicle of a Death Foretold (really good), The Murder on the Oriental Express (Agatha Christie is a great mystery writer if youre into that). Theres tons of more that i'm forgetting right now

Sep 9, 2004
My War: Killing Time in Iraq by Colby Buzzell and I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell by Tucker Max. Both books started off as blogs and ended up as books. Both really funny and not overly dry like some of the crap suggested...just my two centavos.