Reckless "Three Cheers For Heartbreak"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
sounds like a lot of alcohol consumption going on here....... cheers.............. also just wondering if you speak Spanish reckless? if so, have you ever made any songs rapping in Spanish?
Ooohhh Yea there was lol you dont even know lol. Spanish is my first language bro I it speak fluently and write fluently too. And I recorded some songs in Spanish yes.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
You ol emo cry baby, I'm going to get drunk and jump of a bridge if she don't call me rappin ass mutha fucka naw but you are getting better just soften up some of those sharp ass words when you spit, on a side note the best verse I heard from you is the one you did on greens album(no Gemini)

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
You ol emo cry baby, I'm going to get drunk and jump of a bridge if she don't call me rappin ass mutha fucka naw but you are getting better just soften up some of those sharp ass words when you spit, on a side note the best verse I heard from you is the one you did on greens album(no Gemini)
Thanks bro ima re-record this and make it perfect. The next time I post this up its going to be in music video form. And thanks I that verse I did in that Green song

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
thats whats up. imam make a beat with some ramon ayala type music but flip it to some rap shit if you down to get on it ill send you the beat when its done. anyone else on here got Spanish flows?
I have spanish flow for days....

Fuck with my boy Silent. He got bars for days on that Spanish flow

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
lmao at the 1.5 million dollar rapper still booty hurt cause reckless propped a post clowning you ahahahahahahaha
Hahaha sounds about right. Why else would he say I suck without saying why or giving constructive criticism. And why else would he even have to resort to trying to diss me by bringing ol girl into this. For someone who has 1.5 million dollars he sure doesn't know how to be humble about it.