Reckless "Three Cheers For Heartbreak"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
beat was clean but wasn't feelin the track. im gonna tell you the same thing I told you when you posted that other track in bart. to me it sounds like you over enunciate your words making a lot of what say sound forced/rushed to finish the line. my 2 cents. keep pushin
Thanks bro I'm trying to work on that. Ima keep at it

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 28, 2009
everything is cool minus the delivery which is peculiar because the track sounds rather polished as far as mixing, arrangement, and lyrics. did you not take the time to rehearse your verse? did you not edit your verse to get rid of and or add those syllables that are fucking up the flow?

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
you sound like youre reading off a paper and not rapping confortably. You suck, anybody could do that...and did you fucken say worstest?????
Thanks for the input bro and I replayed my song a couple times and I don't say worstest at all. The line where you might have been confused at was when I said "the pain inside gets worse, it's hard for me to write" but you guys are right I need to work on my delivery

Props: saladbowlking

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
everything is cool minus the delivery which is peculiar because the track sounds rather polished as far as mixing, arrangement, and lyrics. did you not take the time to rehearse your verse? did you not edit your verse to get rid of and or add those syllables that are fucking up the flow?
Well to be honest I haven't rehearsed it much before I went in to Record. Since I don't get to record as much as I would like since I balance work and school. My boy and main producer I make music with is busy a lot and I never know when's the next time I can record again I put that song off for a while. I recorded it once and didn't like the way it came out and I wanted to re-record again but he told me to comeback another time to do so. And since its a very personal song and what happened in that song is true and brings up bad memories I don't like to listen to it much but when he finally gave me the greenligjt to re-record it again this was the end result. Wasn't sure to release it yet to this forum. (Unfortunately Trajik1 did it for me lol) but here it is I might re-record it to clean up a few things and since what happened in that song is all in the past now. Ima visit it again and rehearse it until I feel the delivery is up to par and I'm completely happy with how it sounds so when I start working on the video, it's perfect. Thanks again for all the feedback tho. It's much appreciated and like I said before ill incorporate it into my future songs as well as this one. My bad for writing a paragraph like Gemini lol